±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 6
±Follow Forensic Focus
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
· Why Offender Profiling is Changing Thanks to Mobile Forensics and Increasingly ‘Social’ Criminal Activity
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
· Investigating the Dark Web – The Challenges of Online Anonymity for Digital Forensics Examiners
Page 427Back to top Back to main Skip to menu
More (The Hindu Business Line)
More (LA Business Journal)
More (IT Observer)
Featuring: Stephen Northcutt and Dominique Levin Sponsored by: LogLogic
Stephen Northcutt will share his analysis of the growing importance of proper log management, including real-world issues facing the IT community around best practices of log management, traditional approaches vs. new high-performance commercial solutions and the capturing of all log data messages including informational-levels. Northcutt will also address log management as a separate market, identify and define the market size, market segmentation, market drivers, as well as differentiate Log Management from other markets such as Network Performance and Availability Management or Security Management.