±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 1
New Yesterday: 7
±Follow Forensic Focus
· Safer Internet Day
· Webmail Forensics – Digging deeper into Browsers and Mobile Applications
· Operation Endeavour: The Tip of the Iceberg?
· Forensic analysis of the ESE database in Internet Explorer 10
· WhatsApp – discovering timestamps of deleted messages
· Man In The Middle Attack: Forensics
· Extracting Evidence from Destroyed Skype Logs and Cleared SQLite Databases
· Windows 8 File History Analysis
· Understanding Rootkits: Using Memory Dump Analysis for Rootkit Detection
Page 429Back to top Back to main Skip to menu
They've secured a world-leading speaker line-up...I guess it's easier to secure such a distinguished line-up when you're asking the speakers to only take 60 minutes out of their schedule, not 5 days!!!
At Wednesday's hearing, David Penrod, a forensic examiner for Computer Forensic Labs in Englewood, testified for the defense regarding his examination of computer hard drives and related equipment seized from Ward's home.
Penrod said a massive number of files seemed to have been accessed on Ward's computer when he wasn't home...
More (Montrose Daily Press)
Many of the cases have their origin in Pittsburgh, where investigators at the National Cyber-Forensics and Training Alliance have been quietly studying and tracking computer crimes since its creation was announced in 2002 by U.S. Attorney Mary Beth Buchanan.
A collaboration with 20 law enforcement officers from throughout Indiana is part of a new, federally-sponsored program designed to set national standards for computer forensic education and certification. The goal is not only to increase the number of trained officers and educators, but also to ensure that the evidence found is admissible in court.