±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 17
±Follow Forensic Focus
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
· Why Offender Profiling is Changing Thanks to Mobile Forensics and Increasingly ‘Social’ Criminal Activity
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
· Investigating the Dark Web – The Challenges of Online Anonymity for Digital Forensics Examiners
· The Complete Workflow of Forensic Image and Video Analysis
Page 442Back to top Back to main Skip to menu
It's been a busy month for the computer sleuths at the Heart of America Regional Computer Forensic Laboratory, a second-floor suite tucked into an upscale office building just north of the Missouri River. Instead of searching for fingerprints and footprints, the detectives who work at this office solve crimes by searching seized hard drives for file activity and Internet history.