±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 4
New Yesterday: 6
±Follow Forensic Focus
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
· Why Offender Profiling is Changing Thanks to Mobile Forensics and Increasingly ‘Social’ Criminal Activity
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
· Investigating the Dark Web – The Challenges of Online Anonymity for Digital Forensics Examiners
Page 443Back to top Back to main Skip to menu
It's been a busy month for the computer sleuths at the Heart of America Regional Computer Forensic Laboratory, a second-floor suite tucked into an upscale office building just north of the Missouri River. Instead of searching for fingerprints and footprints, the detectives who work at this office solve crimes by searching seized hard drives for file activity and Internet history.
More (Computer Crime Research Center)
4th Annual DoD Cyber Crime Conference & Exposition
Cyber Crime -- Overcoming the Challenges of New Technology
Conference Dates: January 10-14, 2005
Pre-Conference Training: ILook 8 Training Course and other CEU courses, January 9-10, 2005
Exposition Dates: January 10-11, 2005
Location: Westin Innisbrook Golf Resort, Palm Harbor, FL, (Clearwater/Tampa Area)
For Details and to Register Visit: http://www.DODCyberCrime.com/