±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 4
±Follow Forensic Focus
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
· Why Offender Profiling is Changing Thanks to Mobile Forensics and Increasingly ‘Social’ Criminal Activity
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
· Investigating the Dark Web – The Challenges of Online Anonymity for Digital Forensics Examiners
Page 445Back to top Back to main Skip to menu
More (The Register-Guard)
- - Whitelisting: The ability to identify IP's and networks you
want to allow inbound and outbound of your honeynet, but do not want to log or alert on.
- - Blacklisting: The ability to identify IP's and networks you
want to deny inbound and outbound of your honeynet and do not
want to log or alert on.
- - Traffic Summary: Improved traffic summary reporting, with
the addition of Snort alerts, Snort-Inline alerts, and
More (The Honeynet Project)
A coming explosion of counterfeit reality -- the use of computers and digitally based media to produce fake images, video, documents or sounds -- will drive a multibillion-dollar business of detecting what is real and what is not, say Daryl Plummer and Frank Kenney, analysts with Gartner Inc., a market-research firm based in Stamford, Conn.
More (Duluth News Tribune)
More (Team India)