±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 5
±Follow Forensic Focus
· Extracting data from dump of mobile devices running Android operating system
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
· Why Offender Profiling is Changing Thanks to Mobile Forensics and Increasingly ‘Social’ Criminal Activity
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
Page 446Back to top Back to main Skip to menu
More (The New Zealand Herald)
Raduege was speaking at the Department of Defense Cyber Crime Conference in Palm Harbor, Florida, an annual gathering of some of the government's top IT, computer forensic and research and development talent.