±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 4
New Yesterday: 7
±Follow Forensic Focus
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
· Why Offender Profiling is Changing Thanks to Mobile Forensics and Increasingly ‘Social’ Criminal Activity
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
· Investigating the Dark Web – The Challenges of Online Anonymity for Digital Forensics Examiners
Page 241Back to top Back to main Skip to menu
More (Standard-Journal online)
The Virtual Training Environment (VTE) is a Web-based knowledge library for Information Assurance, computer forensics and incident response, and other IT-related topics. VTE is produced by the Software Engineering Institute at Carnegie Mellon University.
More (Insurance Journal)