±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 3
±Follow Forensic Focus
· Extracting data from dump of mobile devices running Android operating system
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
· Why Offender Profiling is Changing Thanks to Mobile Forensics and Increasingly ‘Social’ Criminal Activity
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
Page 241Back to top Back to main Skip to menu
More (Washington Post)
- EnCase® eDiscovery OnDemand: Today’s business litigation almost always involves some form of electronic evidence discovery. In many cases electronic mail, documents or other digital files are the clearest forms of evidence. This course provides essential hands-on training in EnCase eDiscovery in the corporate arena.
- EnCase® Forensic II OnDemand: This course is designed for examiners with strong computer skills, prior computer forensics training, and experience using EnCase Forensic software. It builds upon proficiencies acquired in the EnCase Computer Forensics I course and enhances the examiner's ability to work efficiently through the unique features of EnCase Forensic...