±Forensic Focus Partners
|New Today: 4||Overall: 29225|
|New Yesterday: 7||Visitors: 51|
· SADFE 2015 – Malaga 30th September – 2nd October
· Countering Anti-Forensic Efforts – Part 2
· Windows 8 Touch Keyboard Forensics
· Countering Anti-Forensic Efforts – Part 1
· Linux Timestamps, Oh boy!
· Standard Processes in Windows 10
· NAS Forensics Explained
· Project Spartan Forensics
· FT Cyber Security Summit Europe – London 22nd September
Page 242Back to top Back to main Skip to menu
The licensed private investigator, with more than two decades of experience in computer forensics, is the go-to guy when companies need to analyze and retrieve information stored on a computer in such a way that the information can be used as evidence in a court of law.
â€œThis,â€ he said, pointing to his cell phone, â€œis increasingly becoming a piece of digital evidence that has to be investigated.â€
Computer forensics research, which looks for evidence about crimes in electronic media, is a hot topic at Purdueâ€™s School of Technology.
From the comfort of your home or office anytime 24 hours/day, 7 days/week.
What do you need to know when making or receiving an Electronic Discovery request pertaining to e-mail? Where are you likely to find e-mail of value and how do you get it? Deleted e-mail does not mean it is gone, find out why.
Cost $95.00 (can be viewed by one or many at a time). For more
information call 732-544-8080 or e-mail [email protected]
More (The Exponent)
More (The Star)
More (Australian IT)