New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 2
· KS – an open source bash script for indexing data
· Mobile Device Geotags & Armed Forces
· Categorization of embedded system forensic collection methodologies
· Interpretation of NTFS Timestamps
· What are ‘gdocs’? Google Drive Data – part 2
· What are ‘gdocs’? Google Drive Data
· Bad Sector Recovery
· Forensic Artifact: Malware Analysis in Windows 8
· Windows 8: Important Considerations for Computer Forensics and Electronic Discovery
Page 3Back to top Back to main Skip to menu
Our view is that it was sold as an beta release and we are aggrieved at paying the SMS and outlay for the upgrade and yet between 8 of us we haven't yet been able to use it on a single case..."
The data can be identified by "__UTM" starting each section. The data holds: records, the number of visits to a website, the first, last and current visit dates; The search term used to get to the website that set the cookie; The search engine used; It also shows if the user has clicked on an Google Ads or on a link in the main body of the Search results. All independent of the normal Internet History and if found in unallocated/free space you again have times and dates of any searches performed.