New Today: 7
New Yesterday: 3
· Geo-tagging & Photo Tracking On iOS
· KS – an open source bash script for indexing data
· Mobile Device Geotags & Armed Forces
· Categorization of embedded system forensic collection methodologies
· Interpretation of NTFS Timestamps
· What are ‘gdocs’? Google Drive Data – part 2
· What are ‘gdocs’? Google Drive Data
· Bad Sector Recovery
· Forensic Artifact: Malware Analysis in Windows 8
Digital Forensics, Computer Forensics, eDiscoveryBack to top Back to main Skip to menu
What would people find useful in a case study, e.g. what subject areas would we like to see covered, what level of expertise, what format should it take etc.?
If I can gain a better understanding of what people are looking for I may be able to facilitate something in future.
Please let me know your thoughts by replying to this forum post, thank you.
More (Storage and Destruction Business)
"When Microsoft introduced its Encrypting File System (EFS) in Windows 2000, the Cassandras of computer forensics peppered the listserves with predictions that the days of digital forensics were numbered. Ten years on and hundreds of systems acquired, I’ve yet to handle a case stymied by encryption—and 90% of my acquisitions were corporate machines, many with TPMs and fingerprint readers. Voluntary encryption turned out to be no encryption at all..."
Read more at http://www.forensicfocus.com/craig-ball