±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 10
±Follow Forensic Focus
· Webmail Forensics – Digging deeper into Browsers and Mobile Applications
· Operation Endeavour: The Tip of the Iceberg?
· Forensic analysis of the ESE database in Internet Explorer 10
· WhatsApp – discovering timestamps of deleted messages
· Man In The Middle Attack: Forensics
· Extracting Evidence from Destroyed Skype Logs and Cleared SQLite Databases
· Windows 8 File History Analysis
· Understanding Rootkits: Using Memory Dump Analysis for Rootkit Detection
· Bitcoin Forensics Part II: The Secret Web Strikes Back
About Forensic FocusBack to top Back to main Skip to menu
About Forensic Focus
Founded in July 2002, the site quickly developed a reputation for encouraging open discussion and information sharing in support of best practice development within the digital forensics industry.
Although perhaps best known for its busy forums, Forensic Focus also offers breaking industry news, a worldwide directory of computer forensics education courses, interviews with industry thought leaders, job vacancy listings, a growing articles section and a monthly email newsletter with over 14,000 subscribers. For those looking to expand their professional network, Forensic Focus runs LinkedIn's largest digital forensics group.