New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 7
· Geo-tagging & Photo Tracking On iOS
· KS – an open source bash script for indexing data
· Mobile Device Geotags & Armed Forces
· Categorization of embedded system forensic collection methodologies
· Interpretation of NTFS Timestamps
· What are ‘gdocs’? Google Drive Data – part 2
· What are ‘gdocs’? Google Drive Data
· Bad Sector Recovery
· Forensic Artifact: Malware Analysis in Windows 8
WebinarsBack to top Back to main Skip to menu
Advertising - Webinars
Our standard package costs $1,595 and is aimed at companies wishing to publish pre-recorded webinars. This package offers the following benefits:
- A dedicated page at Forensic Focus with embedded, pre-recorded webinar video and full audio transcript.
- A notification email sent to Forensic Focus members on the day the webinar is published.
- Inclusion of the webinar on the Forensic Focus YouTube channel.
- Dedicated forum thread in the Forensic Focus webinars forum for follow up questions and discussion with the presenter.
- Promotion of the webinar through the following channels:
- Forensic Focus homepage news item, RSS news feed and "Latest Webinar" link in right hand menu
- Forensic Focus Twitter account
- Forensic Focus Facebook page
- Forensic Focus LinkedIn group
- Forensic Focus blog
- Forensic Focus Newsletter
- Presentations will remain available for viewing both at the Forensic Focus site and YouTube channel for a minimum period of 6 months.
Contact us to schedule a standard package webinar.
Our premium package costs $4,795 and is aimed at companies wishing to receive participant registration details and/or host live or interactive webinars. This package includes all the features of the basic package with the following additional benefits:
- The ability to receive participant registration details and/or host live or interactive webinars (NB: companies must use their own system to accept registrant details and/or host live webinars).
- An email linking to the webinar's registration form sent to Forensic Focus members up to one week in advance.
- A reminder email linking to the registration form sent to Forensic Focus members 24 hours before the webinar starts.
- Recording of presentations will remain available for viewing both at the Forensic Focus site and YouTube channel for a minimum period of 12 months.
Contact us to schedule a premium package webinar.