±Forensic Focus Partners
|New Today: 0||Overall: 30951|
|New Yesterday: 10||Visitors: 79|
· Interview with Andrew Rector, Digital Forensics Student, Bloomsburg University
· Forensic Software in Child Protection Cases
· Webinar: Geolocation Artifacts and Timeline Analysis in Digital Forensics
· ForGe – Computer Forensic Test Image Generator
· Interview with Carole Phillips, Trustee, BulliesOut
· Interview with John Huperetes, Senior Forensics Instructor
· Interview with Benjamin Fung, Associate Professor, McGill University
· Forensic Focus Forum Round-Up
· Interview with Jacopo (forum member 'jaclaz')
Computer Forensics FeedsBack to top Back to main Skip to menu
Computer Forensics Feeds
A selection of recent posts from other computer forensics blogs and websites. Forensic Focus members may create their own blog entries here.
Mobile Telephone Evidence
· Smartphone Platform Leader
· British Airways i360
· Apple iPhone connected devices
· Admissibility of Computer Evidence in Criminal Proceedings
· Universal Coded Character Set (UCS) & JPEG 2000
· Information Security and Biometric Attacks
· Massachusetts Institute of Technology free course materials
· Following EU Referendum: What's Happening?
· British business back to work Monday morning
Windows Incident Response
Computer Forensics, Malware
· EnCase v7 EnScript to export files based on condition and maintain original file path
· EnCase v7 EnScript to export files by extention
· EnCase EnScript to find files on remote systems by MD5 hash - GO FETCH!
· EnCase v7 EnScript to check files to VirusTotal - Updated
· CEIC 2015 - EnScripting for EnVestigators
· EnCase v7 EnScript to create LEF based on condition
· EnCase v7 EnScript to Parse PST Email Metadata to Excel
· EnCase v7 EnScript to carve RecentFileCache.bcf data from selected file(s)
· EnCase v7 EnScript to report on file types by extension
· Adnan Syed Gets New Trial - The Serial Podcast
· Cell Phone Tracking via Call Detail Records
· Jodi Arias - Computer Evidence Destroyed by the Police?
· Are you really anonymous on the TOR network? Federal Cybersecurity Director Found Guilty on Child Porn Charges
· Computer investigator pleads guilty to misrepresenting credentials
· Anal probes? A new kind of abduction scenario that started with clinched butt cheeks.
· Is Your GPS Bracelet Listening?
· Computer Forensics Job Opening
· Cell Tower Dumps
· Voting is Closed
· As Promised
· Ken Johnson
· 2016 Forensic 4:cast Awards – Voting is now open!
· Nominations Closing Soon
· 2016 Forensic 4:cast Awards – Nominations are Open
· The Human Cost
· Lessons from the SANS #DFIRSummit 2015
· Comey Island