±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 5
New Yesterday: 5
±Follow Forensic Focus
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
· Why Offender Profiling is Changing Thanks to Mobile Forensics and Increasingly ‘Social’ Criminal Activity
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
· Investigating the Dark Web – The Challenges of Online Anonymity for Digital Forensics Examiners
· The Complete Workflow of Forensic Image and Video Analysis
· Browser Anti Forensics
· Coming apart at the SIEMs …
· WeChat Forensics
Sample Reports, Articles & LinksBack to top Back to main Skip to menu
Computer Forensics Reports - Sample Reports, Articles & Links
"Forensic Examination of Digital Evidence: A Guide for Law Enforcement" (PDF file)
Published by the US Department of Justice this guide is intended for use by law enforcement officers and other members of the law enforcement community who are responsible for the examination of digital evidence. It includes sample reports.
"Fundamental Computer Investigation Guide For Windows"
The Fundamental Computer Investigation Guide for Windows is a concise collection of processes, tools, and best practice information. It is designed to provide standardized guidance for IT professionals who need to conduct investigations of Microsoft® Windows®–based computers in their organizations. It contains a short sample internal investigation report.
"Honeynet Project Scan of the Month - Scan 24 (October 2002) - Computer Forensics Report"
A report submitted for the Honeynet Project Scan of the Month challenge based on the analysis of a floppy diskette. The report answers specific questions posed by the challenge and is perhaps most useful in that regard rather than in terms of displaying a typical report structure.
Would you like to submit an article about report writing? Please get in touch!
Got a good link related to writing computer forensics reports? Please get in touch!