±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 3
±Follow Forensic Focus
· TSFIC 2015 – Recap
· TDFCon 2015 – Recap
· Acquiring Windows PCs
· Evidence Acquisition and Analysis from iCloud
· TSFIC 2015 – Myrtle Beach 31st May – 3rd June
· Forensics Europe Expo 2015 – Recap
· Capturing RAM Dumps and Imaging eMMC Storage on Windows Tablets
· TDFCon 2015 – Middlesbrough 15th May
· Electronic Voiceprints: The Crime Solving Power of Biometric Forensics
I'm currently working with pictures of which I know that Steganography is being used. When I use the opensource tool stegdetect it tell's me exactly what methode is used to encrypt them (invisible secrets and this is correct) though the program that comes along with stegdetect (stegbreak) which is able to break some of the methodes by using wordlists for a dictionary attack doesn't work or I won't get it to work so that it breaks the encryption. (even after I added the actual passphrase to the wordlist).
If i'm right then stegbreak can't break "invisible secret", but is there any alternative out there?
- Senior Member