±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 4
New Yesterday: 8
±Forensic Focus Partner Ads
· Forensics and Bitcoin
· Investigation and Intelligence Framework (IIF) – an evidence extraction model for investigation
· Extracting data from dump of mobile devices running Android operating system
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
I'm currently working with pictures of which I know that Steganography is being used. When I use the opensource tool stegdetect it tell's me exactly what methode is used to encrypt them (invisible secrets and this is correct) though the program that comes along with stegdetect (stegbreak) which is able to break some of the methodes by using wordlists for a dictionary attack doesn't work or I won't get it to work so that it breaks the encryption. (even after I added the actual passphrase to the wordlist).
If i'm right then stegbreak can't break "invisible secret", but is there any alternative out there?
- Senior Member