±Your Account

Username
Password

Forgotten password/username?

Site Members:

New Today: 0 Overall: 36317
New Yesterday: 0 Visitors: 131

±Follow Forensic Focus

Forensic Focus Facebook PageForensic Focus on TwitterForensic Focus LinkedIn GroupForensic Focus YouTube Channel

RSS feeds: News Forums Articles

±Latest Articles

±Latest Videos

±Latest Jobs

Anybody attending Techno Forensics 2005

Computer forensics discussion. Please ensure that your post is not better suited to one of the forums below (if it is, please post it there instead!)
Reply to topicReply to topic Printer Friendly Page
Forum FAQSearchView unanswered posts
Page 1, 2  Next 

arashiryu

Anybody attending Techno Forensics 2005

Post Posted: Nov 05, 05 01:56

Anybody attending Techno Forensics 2005 November 28 - 30 being held at NIST Headquaters, Gaithersburg, Maryland. USA  

drv16

Re: Anybody attending Techno Forensics 2005

Post Posted: Nov 09, 05 00:59

Yes, I will be in attendance. From the looks of the agenda, it should be interesting.  

arashiryu

Post Posted: Nov 09, 05 06:59

I am looking forward to hands-on labs. Especially the FAT and NTFS instructor led lab. Another one that looks interesting is Vitual Machine forensics.  

debaser_

Post Posted: Nov 10, 05 21:29

I checked out the website which says even people looking into the field are welcome, but the payment plans dont appear that way. It only specifies law enforcement, government or industry.

I was thinking about going until I saw the prices. Maybe next year  

arashiryu

Post Posted: Nov 10, 05 22:31

My employer is picking up the cost. I guess everyone does not have that luxury. I agree with conference fee + hotel + travel, the amount becomes significant to absorb personally.

I will post my experience and feeback after I return from the conference.

If you see anything on the agenda you want me to get additional information on I don't mind.

I am definetely attending the hands on labs for FAT, NTFS, Internet investigations and virtual machine forensics.  

debaser_

Post Posted: Nov 10, 05 22:44

Yeah id be interested in hearing how things went and what the high points of it were. Ive never been to any type of technical conference, but would like to know which ones are worth my time if i decide to.  

psu89

Post Posted: Nov 11, 05 00:04

I wil be going on Monday and maybe Wednesday. Looks like a great networking opportunity.

DeBaser- where are you located?
Email them and ask about student/individual pricing.

Brian  

Page 1 of 2
Page 1, 2  Next