±Your Account

Username
Password

Forgotten password/username?

Site Members:

New Today: 0 Overall: 36312
New Yesterday: 0 Visitors: 253

±Follow Forensic Focus

Forensic Focus Facebook PageForensic Focus on TwitterForensic Focus LinkedIn GroupForensic Focus YouTube Channel

RSS feeds: News Forums Articles

±Latest Articles

±Latest Videos

±Latest Jobs

Profession Liability and Omissions and Errors Insurance

Discussion of computer forensics employment and career issues.
Reply to topicReply to topic Printer Friendly Page
Forum FAQSearchView unanswered posts

az_gcfa

Profession Liability and Omissions and Errors Insurance

Post Posted: Oct 16, 06 00:01

I seeking information of Profession Liability and O&E Insursance.
I looking for company references, suggested amounts of coverage and suggested rates. Plus any advice concerning the gotcha's or special riders.

Thanks

deckard

Re: Profession Liability and Omissions and Errors Insurance

Post Posted: Oct 16, 06 15:35

Az

About 9 months ago now, I got bids out to see how my current GL/OM policy stacked up. I got quotes from Hartford, TechInsurance, and two other firms I don;t remember name of.
Basically for me they all came in equal. Very little diff in coverages, pretty much the same legal mumbo jumbo <like wjen they won't pay> <G> and prices were so close it wasn't worth a switch for me.

The only way I feel to REALLY judge your coverage is once you have a claim. I haven't been through that, and hope not to. If you haven't look at Techinsurance, they have an excellent website that can answer all your questions about GL and OM. After seeing all the options I would suggest at least 3 quotes and maybe have your atty look it over.

Bill

Page 1 of 1