±Your Account

Username
Password

Forgotten password/username?

Site Members:

New Today: 0 Overall: 35755
New Yesterday: 1 Visitors: 129

±Follow Forensic Focus

Forensic Focus Facebook PageForensic Focus on TwitterForensic Focus LinkedIn GroupForensic Focus YouTube Channel

RSS feeds: News Forums Articles

±Latest Articles

±Latest Videos

±Latest Jobs

My go to tool!

Discussion of forensic issues related to all types of mobile phones and underlying technologies (GSM, GPRS, UMTS/3G, HSDPA, LTE, Bluetooth etc.)
Subforums: Mobile Telephone Case Law
Reply to topicReply to topic Printer Friendly Page
Forum FAQSearchView unanswered posts
Page Previous  1, 2 

Bulldawg

Re: My go to tool!

Post Posted: Sep 18, 13 22:04

Don't be too tough on him. The way I see it, two good things came of this thread:

1. Good comedy for a Wednesday morning.

2. We now know Paraben is actively monitoring these forums.  

jaclaz

Post Posted: Sep 18, 13 22:17

- paraben
On behalf of Paraben Corporation, I apologize for this post. The employee was not authorized to make any post let alone one of this nature. The employee has received disciplinary action. Again, I apologize and will make sure nothing like this happens again.

At least he's loyal...so he has that going for him Embarassed

Well, maybe "disciplinary action" could be a bit excessive Shocked , since we are in Wednesday comedy mood Wink , what about crucifixion?

www.imdb.com/title/tt0...=qt0471984

Brian: What will they do to me?
Ben the Prisoner: Oh you'll probably get away with crucifixion.
Brian: CRUCIFIXION?
Ben the Prisoner: Yeah, first offense.

Very Happy

jaclaz

paraben

Post Posted: Sep 18, 13 22:25

I think a little public shaming and a written warning will suffice.  

jaclaz

Post Posted: Sep 19, 13 00:16

- paraben
I think a little public shaming and a written warning will suffice.

I don't know.

Of course it's not my business at all, but maybe you could be less severe, after all drgnsdth was in good faith, and - as you said - he was loyal.

No particular harm was made, and the nature/origin of the post was spotted within little more than two hours (and it seems to me like he was adequately pilloried).

Maybe Jamie would be able to anonymize/change the user nick/allow him to re-join the Forum with another nick.

This way, without hiding/deleting anything, the perpetuation of punishment will be stopped.

books.google.it/books?...mp;f=false
- G.K. Chesterton
The modern world is wicked, because it is civilized.
What is specially shameful and pitiless in modern punishment is not the severity of punishment; it is the continuity of the punishment.
The modern philosophers say that they do not like the idea of everlasting punishment in the other world.
Let them rest content. They have created everlasting punishment in this world.

jaclaz

Page 2 of 2
Page Previous  1, 2