±Your Account

Username
Password

Forgotten password/username?

Site Members:

New Today: 0 Overall: 35520
New Yesterday: 1 Visitors: 88

±Follow Forensic Focus

Forensic Focus Facebook PageForensic Focus on TwitterForensic Focus LinkedIn GroupForensic Focus YouTube Channel

RSS feeds: News Forums Articles

±Latest Articles

±Latest Webinars

MFC Dongle / iP-Box

Discussion of forensic issues related to all types of mobile phones and underlying technologies (GSM, GPRS, UMTS/3G, HSDPA, LTE, Bluetooth etc.)
Subforums: Mobile Telephone Case Law
Reply to topicReply to topic Printer Friendly Page
Forum FAQSearchView unanswered posts
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 

Adam10541

Re: MFC Dongle / iP-Box

Post Posted: Mar 25, 15 10:18

- WHinkle
Everyone needs to check out the SV strike by Secure View
secureview.us/svstrike.html

That looks very intersting, a little more pricey than the other options but having decent support and documentation would easily make up for that.

I will seriously look at adding this to the arsenal in the not too distant future I think....well at least when they start selling to the corporate sector Razz unless....RonS, does Cellebrite have something like this in the works that you are allowed to talk about maybe??  

RonS

Post Posted: Mar 26, 15 01:26

If you need an immediate solution, I would go for the IP Box and/or MFC

There is nothing that is "not forensic" in these solutions although they don't come from a mobile forensic company.

If you don't need an urgent solution and you are a Cellebrite customer, you will get a free solution soon as part of the UFED Ultimate yearly license.

Ron  

WHinkle

Post Posted: Mar 26, 15 01:41

The difference is, our device does Apple and Android where the others handles only apple. Also we have tried to make the device as forensically sound as possible, what that means is there is tracking and photos going on of the process and also what has happened. This is more than just a device that beeps and says its done when 60% of the time it was a false positive.  

sideshow018

Post Posted: Mar 26, 15 03:35

MFC Dongle shows support for Android devices.  

Adam10541

Post Posted: Mar 26, 15 05:50

Thanks Ron, I am indeed an existing UFED customer so look forward to the update.  

sideshow018

Post Posted: Mar 27, 15 02:19

Also, the XPIN CLIP does Android devices.  

Page 3 of 3
Page Previous  1, 2, 3