±Your Account

Username
Password

Forgotten password/username?

Site Members:

New Today: 0 Overall: 36464
New Yesterday: 0 Visitors: 317

±Follow Forensic Focus

Forensic Focus Facebook PageForensic Focus on TwitterForensic Focus LinkedIn GroupForensic Focus YouTube Channel

RSS feeds: News Forums Articles

±Latest Articles

±Latest Videos

±Latest Jobs

Viewing Lotus Notes (NSF) Mailboxes

Computer forensics discussion. Please ensure that your post is not better suited to one of the forums below (if it is, please post it there instead!)
Reply to topicReply to topic Printer Friendly Page
Forum FAQSearchView unanswered posts
Page Previous  1, 2 

AshishSingh

Re: Viewing Lotus Notes (NSF) Mailboxes

Post Posted: Apr 29, 15 09:47

- jaclaz

I thought you were a Board Archeologist Shocked , you just replied to a thread dating back to 2007, hadn't you noticed...

...and seemingly that tool is not freeware, it is a limited test app:

Hi,

I guess it's never too late to share a suitable technology. Just wanted to assist others with my experience. I will make sure not to behave like a board archaeologist but technology runs in my veins so couldn't control. Very Happy

I suggested this tool as i thought that it could prove to be useful in viewing the NSF file in detail. Obviously the limitation is there but with the PRO version if you are in the need of exporting the evidence.

Yes, I used the tool in some investigation and it was pretty helpful in displaying all the available data.
Shocked

Regards  

jaclaz

Re: Viewing Lotus Notes (NSF) Mailboxes

Post Posted: Apr 29, 15 13:48

- AshishSingh

I guess it's never too late to share a suitable technology.

Of course not Smile , still that thingy is not a Freeware, but a Demo + a Commercial version, and *somehow* you must have explicitly searched to find this thread as it is a really old one.

Since - specifically - that particular software house is known to be spamming/astroturfing a lot, your post triggered my internal alarm and I wanted to make more evident the Demo+Commercial nature of the tool, always trying to call things with their name Wink .

jaclaz

Page 2 of 2
Page Previous  1, 2