±Your Account

Username
Password

Forgotten password/username?

Site Members:

New Today: 0 Overall: 32607
New Yesterday: 2 Visitors: 110

±Follow Forensic Focus

Forensic Focus Facebook PageForensic Focus on TwitterForensic Focus LinkedIn GroupForensic Focus YouTube Channel

RSS feeds: News Forums Articles

±Latest Articles

RSS Feed Widget

±Latest Webinars

Tableau Td2u vs SuperImager Plus 7″ Mini

Discussion of forensic workstations, write blockers, bridges, adapters, disk duplicators, storage etc. Strictly no advertising of commercial products, please.
Reply to topicReply to topic Printer Friendly Page
Forum FAQSearchView unanswered posts

Tableau Td2u vs SuperImager Plus 7″ Mini

Post Posted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:28 am

I've decided to purchase a Forensics imaging/cloning tool and finalised to purchase either Tableau Td2u or SuperImager Plus 7″ Mini. The main purpose of this is on-site acquisition and therefore speed would be the most important variable.

Could anybody suggest the best out of these two for SATA/SAS to SATA imaging/cloning for 1:1 and 1:2 with sha1.?  

riteshadg

Re: Tableau Td2u vs SuperImager Plus 7″ Mini

Post Posted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:36 pm

Hi Riteshadg
Have you purchased imager ? What is your experience with the device.
I am also in purchasing phase and your opinion and hands on experience might be useful for me.
Thanks  

athena

Post Posted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:24 am

I recommend the TD2u. Solid build quality and user experience. I've found its performance to be along the same lines as its other major competitors.

Metaspike
www.metaspike.com 

gungora

Post Posted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:13 am

- gungora
I recommend the TD2u. Solid build quality and user experience. I've found its performance to be along the same lines as its other major competitors.

Well, if its "along the same lines as its other major competitors" it is "average" and not "better" than any other major competitors (which ones BTW?).

I would guess that price might be a factor in a buying decision, AFAIK we are talking of about 1,600 US$ for the Tableau and something like 2,700 US$ for the MediaClone thingy which seems like making a lot of difference to me.

jaclaz

jaclaz

Reply to topicReply to topic

Share and Like this forum topic to get more replies

Page 1 of 1