±Your Account

Username
Password

Forgotten password/username?

Site Members:

New Today: 1 Overall: 35670
New Yesterday: 8 Visitors: 181

±Follow Forensic Focus

Forensic Focus Facebook PageForensic Focus on TwitterForensic Focus LinkedIn GroupForensic Focus YouTube Channel

RSS feeds: News Forums Articles

±Latest Articles

±Latest Webinars

WTB: Cellebrite dongle or services

Sell your old stuff here or post requests for things you want. STRICTLY PRIVATE ADS ONLY.
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Printer Friendly Page
Forum FAQSearchView unanswered posts
Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next 

marcyu

WTB: Cellebrite dongle or services

Post Posted: May 07, 18 12:03

Need to have at least 1 phone, maybe more, imaged. Need to buy, or use the services of, someone with Cellebrite. Thanks.

tintweezl

Re: WTB: Cellebrite dongle or services

Post Posted: Jun 16, 18 01:32

I have three Cellebrite Touch UFED available with all accessories. 2,500-6500 USD. Message for more info.  

passcodeunlock

Post Posted: Jun 16, 18 20:45

@marcyu: hi again, we can still do the Apple acquisition(s) remotely, if needed Smile
Apple passcode unlock + decrypted filesystem dump, Android user locks unlock + physical dump with decrypted userdata partition. We provide our services world-wide, but we reserve the right for choosing which tasks we take and which we deny! 

armresl

Post Posted: Jun 17, 18 04:57

This is from over a month ago and someone bumped it to try and sell their machines.

Alan B. "A man can live a good life, be honorable, give to charity, but in the end, the number of people who come to his funeral is generally dependent on the weather. " 

williamtporter

Post Posted: Jul 28, 18 16:31

FYI I know the thread is out of date but as far as selling Cellebrite units of UFED4PC dongles...

A while ago I emailed my rep I used when I was doing purchases for my old government job to ask what the license transfer fee is for a dongle or unit if I purchased a used one from someone who as an existing license....

The TRANSFER fee is $3,000.

So if you buy a unit, you can use it under the existing license (assuming the person you are buying it from doesn't cancel the license) but to renew you will have to transfer the license and pay the transfer fee.

Just something to think about. A new UFED4PC license is slightly over $10k so buying a used one sounds like a good deal, but that transfer fee has to be factored in.  

tintweezl

Post Posted: Jul 28, 18 18:06

That $3000 is not their final word. Certain sub distributors can get that waived and you can negotiate it down. They want your business. The source code to hack UFED Touch was released over a year ago. They renewed and transferred a license on a UFED Touch for $800 last month and I’ve heard of a $300 transfer too but that was hearsay.  

Igor_Michailov

Post Posted: Jul 29, 18 17:23

- tintweezl
Certain sub distributors can get that waived and you can negotiate it down.

What about 9000$ for the license transfer. It is the price from a local distributor. I am in angry. Evil or Very Mad

- tintweezl
I have three Cellebrite Touch UFED available with all accessories. 2,500-6500 USD. Message for more info.

I've heard what the devices are not supported now.

Please note: Cellebrite will discontinue support of the original UFED Touch, effective June 30, 2018.

teeltechcanada.com/mob...-ultimate/

linkedin.com/in/igormikhaylovcf