±Your Account

Username
Password

Forgotten password/username?

Site Members:

New Today: 0 Overall: 34825
New Yesterday: 1 Visitors: 129

±Follow Forensic Focus

Forensic Focus Facebook PageForensic Focus on TwitterForensic Focus LinkedIn GroupForensic Focus YouTube Channel

RSS feeds: News Forums Articles

±Latest Articles

±Latest Webinars

Pls remove trackers on FF!!!

Computer forensics discussion. Please ensure that your post is not better suited to one of the forums below (if it is, please post it there instead!)
Reply to topicReply to topic Printer Friendly Page
Forum FAQSearchView unanswered posts
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 

Re: Pls remove trackers on FF!!!

Post Posted: Thu May 17, 2018 1:20 pm

the real fix here, folks, is to place your browser inside a Faraday cage. problem solved.  

jpickens

Post Posted: Thu May 17, 2018 1:22 pm

Or move up north and never touch a computer again Smile
Apple passcode unlock + decrypted filesystem dump, Android user locks unlock + physical dump with decrypted userdata partition. We provide our services world-wide, but we reserve the right for choosing which tasks we take and which we deny! 

passcodeunlock

Post Posted: Tue May 22, 2018 12:38 am

Jamie, pls remove the trackers on FF.

There is out of all the evilst data monster: Facebook. So pls remove the Facebook-Connect tracker.  

RolfGutmann

Post Posted: Tue May 22, 2018 12:57 am

Rolf,

In my opinion, these continued requests are unreasonable and becoming an unwarranted distraction from the normal on-topic business of these forums. I have explained the reasoning behind the data collection policy of this site a number of times, whether or not you to choose to accept this reasoning is entirely up to you but if you persist in making these requests I will have no other choice but to view such activity as unacceptable use which would result in the suspension of your account in line with our acceptable use policy (available to read here).

I hope that the above is clear and that you will decide to remain an active member of this site.

Regards,

Jamie  

jamie
Site Admin

Page 3 of 3
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3