±Your Account

Username
Password

Forgotten password/username?

Site Members:

New Today: 1 Overall: 35755
New Yesterday: 5 Visitors: 114

±Follow Forensic Focus

Forensic Focus Facebook PageForensic Focus on TwitterForensic Focus LinkedIn GroupForensic Focus YouTube Channel

RSS feeds: News Forums Articles

±Latest Articles

±Latest Videos

±Latest Jobs

FRP Lock Bypass - FRP Hijacker

Discussion of forensic issues related to all types of mobile phones and underlying technologies (GSM, GPRS, UMTS/3G, HSDPA, LTE, Bluetooth etc.)
Subforums: Mobile Telephone Case Law
Reply to topicReply to topic Printer Friendly Page
Forum FAQSearchView unanswered posts
Page 1, 2  Next 

Thomass30

FRP Lock Bypass - FRP Hijacker

Post Posted: Sep 23, 18 20:13

Hello,
If someone of you guys tested this Program - FRP Hijacker to remove FRP lock and can confirm it doesnt affect in any way user data ?

I was thinking of flashing TWRP on SM-J500H but it has FRP Lock.  

arcaine2

Re: FRP Lock Bypass - FRP Hijacker

Post Posted: Sep 23, 18 21:25

I wouldn't trust this. You got a reply to use an UART based method. From my experience, resetting FRP via download mode is done by flashing custom userdata partition that'll give you a phone with bypassed setup wizard, which then you can factory reset to have FRP off.

UART method uses a bootloader exploit and does not wipe the data. A possible (you'd have to verify this) software for that would be Octoplus (or their FRP dongle), EFT, maybe BMT.

I can check tomorrow if Octoplus FRP dongle supports this model for UART based method.

// Edit:

Octoplus FRP doesn't support this model for FRP removal over UART.  

Thomass30

Post Posted: Sep 24, 18 09:13

Thanks Arcaine you might be right about resetting FRP via download mode.

Where did you checked that this doesnt support SM-J500H ?

I checked this Octoplus FRP Tool on this site:

multi-com.eu/,details,...u,gsm.html

And my device J500H is there on a list of supported devices.

Also checked this here
octoplusbox.com/en/pro.../frp-tool/

and it is on the list of supported devices

When I remove this FRP Lock how can i make sure that this model has unlocked bootloader (to flash TWRP) since Samsung doesnt support Fastboot commands ?  

arcaine2

Post Posted: Sep 24, 18 16:37

- Thomass30

Where did you checked that this doesnt support SM-J500H ?

Directly in software. I do have that dongle and it supports removing FRP only in download mode or using combination firmware for that specific model. Same goes for J500F/FN. First method may wipe the phone and i wouldn't try on live device. Second involve flashing full or partial combination firmware so you're gonna lose data as well.

When I remove this FRP Lock how can i make sure that this model has unlocked bootloader (to flash TWRP) since Samsung doesnt support Fastboot commands ?

From my experience, all non-US carrier Samsung phones have unlocked bootloader so as soon as you disable FRP (and enable OEM unlocking in recent devices) you can flash whatever you want.  

Thomass30

Post Posted: Sep 24, 18 19:36

Thank you very much Arcaine

I checked what you said on YouTube and in fact the UART Mode is grey out for this model.
It is only Download mode and ADB (Combination) mode available.

So I think Im not gonna flash antything because I cant remove FRP Shocked
unless it's another way to remove that..  

passcodeunlock

Post Posted: Sep 24, 18 19:45

Hi Thomas!

There is a way to get a decrypted dump of the userdata partition in-lab, it doesn't matter if FRP is on or not.

Just it costs some money... You know my contacts if it is important Smile
Apple passcode unlock + decrypted filesystem dump, Android user locks unlock + physical dump with decrypted userdata partition. We provide our services world-wide, but we reserve the right for choosing which tasks we take and which we deny! 

Thomass30

Post Posted: Sep 25, 18 13:57

Hi M.
I sent you an email.  

Page 1 of 2
Page 1, 2  Next