±Your Account

Username
Password

Forgotten password/username?

Site Members:

New Today: 0 Overall: 35997
New Yesterday: 0 Visitors: 128

±Follow Forensic Focus

Forensic Focus Facebook PageForensic Focus on TwitterForensic Focus LinkedIn GroupForensic Focus YouTube Channel

RSS feeds: News Forums Articles

±Latest Articles

±Latest Videos

±Latest Jobs

LG K10 (M250n) Bypass Method

Discussion of forensic issues related to all types of mobile phones and underlying technologies (GSM, GPRS, UMTS/3G, HSDPA, LTE, Bluetooth etc.)
Subforums: Mobile Telephone Case Law
Reply to topicReply to topic Printer Friendly Page
Forum FAQSearchView unanswered posts

Thomass30

LG K10 (M250n) Bypass Method

Post Posted: Oct 17, 18 13:57

Hello
I have Screen PIN Locked device - LG K10 (M250n) with Android 7.0, USB Debugging mode turn off and probably locked bootloader (I cant find a working way to run phone in fastboot mode to check bootloader status).

I put device into LAF Mode but Mobiledit FE didnt establish connection with the phone (it says Connecting without end). Even if create physical dump via this method it will be encrypted (android 7.0) and this right know is not the option for me because I dont know how to decrypt it Smile

I tried AT Command (AT%KEYLOCK=0)
imgur.com/a/r6FKX7U
But it didnt remove the screen lock.

Is there any other way to bypass the screen lock without creating encrypted dump?  

dpathan

Re: LG K10 (M250n) Bypass Method

Post Posted: Oct 17, 18 17:57

Is it a 4digit pin?
I have used this inject.bin Link: github.com/mandatorypr...droidbrute on couple androids to brute force and it worked for me on ZTE and HTC. Need OTG adapter and USB drive. Just place the bin file on the root and it will start.  

passcodeunlock

Post Posted: Oct 18, 18 11:13

@Thomass30: there is a way, some in-lab work to create a decrypted userdata partition dump Smile
Apple passcode unlock + decrypted filesystem dump, Android user locks unlock + physical dump with decrypted userdata partition. We provide our services world-wide, but we reserve the right for choosing which tasks we take and which we deny! 

Thomass30

Post Posted: Oct 18, 18 11:31

@passcodeunlock
Yes, I remember about it Smile

I dont know if this is 4digit PIN or more..
Does anyone else used this droidbrute method ?  

passcodeunlock

Post Posted: Oct 18, 18 14:21

I think you got an incremental trap there, brute-force is useless, unless there is a really weak PIN set, from the beginning of your list.
Apple passcode unlock + decrypted filesystem dump, Android user locks unlock + physical dump with decrypted userdata partition. We provide our services world-wide, but we reserve the right for choosing which tasks we take and which we deny! 

Page 1 of 1