±Your Account

Username
Password

Forgotten password/username?

Site Members:

New Today: 0 Overall: 35875
New Yesterday: 3 Visitors: 142

±Follow Forensic Focus

Forensic Focus Facebook PageForensic Focus on TwitterForensic Focus LinkedIn GroupForensic Focus YouTube Channel

RSS feeds: News Forums Articles

±Latest Articles

±Latest Videos

±Latest Jobs

anti-forensics

Computer forensics discussion. Please ensure that your post is not better suited to one of the forums below (if it is, please post it there instead!)
Reply to topicReply to topic Printer Friendly Page
Forum FAQSearchView unanswered posts
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 

xandstorm

Re: anti-forensics

Post Posted: Oct 22, 18 16:31

If you had worked on such an agency with a need to protect signals (sent over communications channels, regardless of wireless or through cable) you would know the definition of communications security.

Signed,
Ex military guy.

Ohhhhh you are an ex military guy, wow. How impressive.

I thought this was a discussion forum and not a "who has the longest" contest.

Anyway, if you re-read your own post you would hopefully also come to the conclusion that you are contradicting yourself.

And please, have the decensy to adeqautely research your discussion partner's background a bit prior to concluding, based on an unsubstantiated assumption, you have the longest here.

For anyone else interested in the subject matter of AF, I will remain available for constructive discussion on this subject matter.

Saludos cabelleros.  

MDCR

Post Posted: Oct 23, 18 08:02

Apparently, this forum is features by people who are experts in everything that they never have worked with and see themselves as qualified to mock people who do have that experience.

I'm talking out of experience, others are talking out of something else.  

xandstorm

Post Posted: Oct 23, 18 16:02

Apparently, this forum is features by people who are experts in everything that they never have worked with and see themselves as qualified to mock people who do have that experience.

I'm talking out of experience, others are talking out of something else.

Ok i get your point but isn't this exactly what this forum is about?
Sharing ideas and learn from one another?

Even when a certain opinion from someone is not completely based on experience, it is still an opinion we could learn from I suppose.

Also, what made you think I wasn't speaking from experience when I was addressing the comsec matter? You just assumed that because my response didn't fit your personal frame of reference.

If you want to get more into detail on this specific subject matter, I would be more then happy to discuss that with you but suggest you send me a private message so I can provide you with my contact details. Think this type of discussion is not for this forum.

All the best and saludos.  

Page 4 of 4
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4