±Your Account

Username
Password

Forgotten password/username?

Site Members:

New Today: 1 Overall: 34850
New Yesterday: 8 Visitors: 211

±Follow Forensic Focus

Forensic Focus Facebook PageForensic Focus on TwitterForensic Focus LinkedIn GroupForensic Focus YouTube Channel

RSS feeds: News Forums Articles

±Latest Articles

±Latest Webinars

Cloud Forensic Challenge

Computer forensics discussion. Please ensure that your post is not better suited to one of the forums below (if it is, please post it there instead!)
Reply to topicReply to topic Printer Friendly Page
Forum FAQSearchView unanswered posts

Cloud Forensic Challenge

Post Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:47 am

Hi everyone.

I need your opinion regarding with what are the most challenges of cloud forensic? Can anyone share any experience or opinion regarding with cloud forensic. Because currently I'm having an issues with cloud forensic. Please help. Thank you.  

Ainhana

Re: Cloud Forensic Challenge

Post Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:50 am

- Ainhana
Hi everyone.

I need your opinion regarding with what are the most challenges of cloud forensic? Can anyone share any experience or opinion regarding with cloud forensic. Because currently I'm having an issues with cloud forensic. Please help. Thank you.

You may want to try here:
www.cloudcredential.org/

judging from how happy the pictured peeps look the courses must be great.

And they also provide "mock exams":
www.cloudcredential.or...t-tests-2/
with correct answers.

Only to save the time needed to access the given .pdf's, I am showing here one question (#24 as an example only) from:
drive.google.com/file/...sp=sharing

Q24. What is an exit strategy in the context of cloud computing?
a) A contingency plan
b) A way to sell stock in a company
c) A way to terminate a provider contract
d) A way to logout from a website

the correct answer is in the full document.

jaclaz

jaclaz

Post Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:33 am

- Ainhana
Because currently I'm having an issues with cloud forensic.

I'd like to help, but rather than writing an entire wiki, it might be helpful if you could clarify your issue(s) a bit.

What were the issues that you are having?  

keydet89

Post Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:22 am

Actually, my organization wants to star using Cloud and I am concerned with my confidential data when someone can break into that Cloud. So I am currently doing my research regarding with challenges of cloud forensic investigation.  

Ainhana

Post Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:39 am

- Ainhana
Actually, my organization wants to star using Cloud and I am concerned with my confidential data when someone can break into that Cloud. So I am currently doing my research regarding with challenges of cloud forensic investigation.

Well, then you are looking for Cloud "security" or "hardening".

Unless, of course, you believe that when you want to buy a new security lock for the front door of your new house you should start by checking the investigative methods used by the police to catch burglars. Question

jaclaz

jaclaz

Page 1 of 1