±Your Account

Username
Password

Forgotten password/username?

Site Members:

New Today: 1 Overall: 34850
New Yesterday: 8 Visitors: 214

±Follow Forensic Focus

Forensic Focus Facebook PageForensic Focus on TwitterForensic Focus LinkedIn GroupForensic Focus YouTube Channel

RSS feeds: News Forums Articles

±Latest Articles

±Latest Webinars

computer forensic

Discussion of legislation relating to computer forensics.
Reply to topicReply to topic Printer Friendly Page
Forum FAQSearchView unanswered posts

Re: How to solve this?

Post Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:38 am

This seems to be a popular topic at the moment ...

Some additional concepts relating are also covered here ...

azrael

Post Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:28 am

- azrael
This seems to be a popular topic at the moment ...

Some additional concepts relating are also covered here ...

And some more details are here:
www.computerforensicsw...post-27960

user "syafiqah" posted there how the quote (rather senselss wirhout context) comes from:

Act, this quote i've got from article Digital forensic evidence in the courtroom: Understanding content and quality by Garrie and Morrissy, 2014.

I'm looking for both cases criminal and civil.As I know, in Malaysia there is a law regarding data protection which is Personal Data Protection Act and this law is purposely to protect data of individual. So, if there is investigation such as machine of suspect, its quite challenging for investigator to get that information.So, as an investigator, do you have any experienced regarding this matter? How do you solved it?

My guess is that some smart forensics professor (you choose if the smart is referred to the forensics or to the professor) in Malaysia gave the sentences to his/her students to do some research about.

Just in case the paper is here:
scholarlycommons.law.n...12/iss2/5/

but there is seemingly no trace of the sentences cited in it, hopefully because it is written in English, where "difference countries" would probably be written as "different countries".

And SaraLucy's quote comes from a reply on that thread on computerforensicsworld.com.

(Malaysian?) kids (or bots) having some fun?

jaclaz

jaclaz

Post Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:03 am

- jaclaz

My guess is that some smart forensics professor (you choose if the smart is referred to the forensics or to the professor) in Malaysia gave the sentences to his/her students to do some research about.

LOL

- jaclaz

(Malaysian?) kids (or bots) having some fun?

Fairy nuff - a better spot than I !

azrael

Post Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:31 am

- azrael

Fairy nuff - a better spot than I !

... and here - again just in case - is her biography Shocked :
oldschoolrunescape.wik...Fairy_Nuff

Fairy Nuff is a fairy who studies medicine in Zanaris, found in her house north of the bank. She graduated from PoxStead College over 200 years ago, and apparently studied advanced healing under Dr Foster while there. Her job is to take care of sick and wounded fairies in Zanaris, although as they are a magical race and don't get hurt very often, she claims to often not have much to do.

jaclaz

jaclaz

Post Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:21 pm

@jaclaz: very entertaining, as always Smile
Apple passcode unlock + decrypted filesystem dump, Android user locks unlock + physical dump with decrypted userdata partition. We provide our services world-wide, but we reserve the right for choosing which tasks we take and which we deny! 

passcodeunlock

Page 1 of 1