±Your Account

Username
Password

Forgotten password/username?

Site Members:

New Today: 0 Overall: 35628
New Yesterday: 3 Visitors: 199

±Follow Forensic Focus

Forensic Focus Facebook PageForensic Focus on TwitterForensic Focus LinkedIn GroupForensic Focus YouTube Channel

RSS feeds: News Forums Articles

±Latest Articles

±Latest Webinars

Forensic Get Together ??

Computer forensics discussion. Please ensure that your post is not better suited to one of the forums below (if it is, please post it there instead!)
Reply to topicReply to topic Printer Friendly Page
Forum FAQSearchView unanswered posts
Page 1, 2  Next 

armresl

Forensic Get Together ??

Post Posted: Jan 13, 19 08:25

Is there any interest in the US for a get together in the Midwest probably on a weekend where we have some speakers, sit around talk forensics, eat, drink, and be merry.

Open to LE, non LE, DF, IR.

I would be interested in any people who would be serious about this.

Alan B. "A man can live a good life, be honorable, give to charity, but in the end, the number of people who come to his funeral is generally dependent on the weather. " 

UnallocatedClusters

Re: Forensic Get Together ??

Post Posted: Jan 13, 19 20:48

Sounds interesting to me - I am willing to buy food and drinks for the first meeting.

How about Chicago, IL for a meeting location.  

scar
Forensic Focus

Post Posted: Jan 14, 19 20:42

Sounds like a great idea! If you want to drop me a line on [email protected] once everything's arranged we'll happily post a news item about it on the front page to help get a few more signups.
Facebook: www.facebook.com/forensicfocus 

armresl

Post Posted: Jan 14, 19 22:02

Thank you for that.

I am guessing it will end up like the last time I tried, 2 or 3 people interested and 1000+ views.

- scar
Sounds like a great idea! If you want to drop me a line on [email protected] once everything's arranged we'll happily post a news item about it on the front page to help get a few more signups.

Alan B. "A man can live a good life, be honorable, give to charity, but in the end, the number of people who come to his funeral is generally dependent on the weather. " 

armresl

Post Posted: Jan 18, 19 06:40

This is really disappointing.

Could be a really nice weekend to learn a bit, have fun, meet others.

Kenobyte

Post Posted: Jan 18, 19 15:35

Its hard to make a decision when you don't know time or location but I would surely be interested in attending. The only time I get to meet other people in the industry is at training.  

armresl

Post Posted: Jan 19, 19 02:53

Thanks Keno.

I can't put together any information without seeing when is best for everyone, or the majority, or if there is even interest.

Agreed with the only meeting at training and going out afterwards + keeping in touch through emails.

- Kenobyte
Its hard to make a decision when you don't know time or location but I would surely be interested in attending. The only time I get to meet other people in the industry is at training.

Page 1 of 2
Page 1, 2  Next