±Your Account

Username
Password

Forgotten password/username?

Site Members:

New Today: 0 Overall: 35755
New Yesterday: 1 Visitors: 173

±Follow Forensic Focus

Forensic Focus Facebook PageForensic Focus on TwitterForensic Focus LinkedIn GroupForensic Focus YouTube Channel

RSS feeds: News Forums Articles

±Latest Articles

±Latest Videos

±Latest Jobs

Mobile Screen Lock bypass recommendation

Discussion of forensic issues related to all types of mobile phones and underlying technologies (GSM, GPRS, UMTS/3G, HSDPA, LTE, Bluetooth etc.)
Subforums: Mobile Telephone Case Law
Reply to topicReply to topic Printer Friendly Page
Forum FAQSearchView unanswered posts

Ads.datarecovery

Mobile Screen Lock bypass recommendation

Post Posted: May 15, 19 06:57

Hello,

Kindly advice on the options that one can take in bypassing the screen lock for android and iphone devices.

i got a few recommendations such as XPIN, HD Box and would like to know whether anyone else has used this devices.

Advice.  

Firdy

Re: Mobile Screen Lock bypass recommendation

Post Posted: May 28, 19 06:59

Are you looking to just extract/view the data for forensic or "Data Recovery" please specify Very Happy  

passcodeunlock

Post Posted: May 28, 19 21:58

With devices having Android 7+ or iOS 9+, none of the brute force methods would work, the devices you mention are more or less obsolete.
Apple passcode unlock + decrypted filesystem dump, Android user locks unlock + physical dump with decrypted userdata partition. We provide our services world-wide, but we reserve the right for choosing which tasks we take and which we deny! 

Ads.datarecovery

Post Posted: May 29, 19 06:41

- Firdy
Are you looking to just extract/view the data for forensic or "Data Recovery" please specify Very Happy

Am looking to extract the data for data recovery purposes.  

Ads.datarecovery

Post Posted: May 29, 19 06:44

- passcodeunlock
With devices having Android 7+ or iOS 9+, none of the brute force methods would work, the devices you mention are more or less obsolete.
Thanks for the heads up. Which devices can work effectively for Android 6 and below plus IOS 8 and below?  

Ads.datarecovery

Post Posted: Jul 09, 19 08:20

- passcodeunlock

What do you recommend please?  

Jude

Post Posted: Jul 11, 19 04:11

Based on my experience, I wouldn't recommend HD Box. I've bought HD Box (full package) last year and it doesn't work at all. After waiting for quite a while, their customer service finally replied my email and suggested since there is an upgrade on their software, I have to do rewiring and soldering to the device that I recently bought.  

Page 1 of 1