±Your Account

Username
Password

Forgotten password/username?

Site Members:

New Today: 0 Overall: 35868
New Yesterday: 0 Visitors: 168

±Follow Forensic Focus

Forensic Focus Facebook PageForensic Focus on TwitterForensic Focus LinkedIn GroupForensic Focus YouTube Channel

RSS feeds: News Forums Articles

±Latest Articles

±Latest Videos

±Latest Jobs

Product Recommendation required

Discussion of forensic workstations, write blockers, bridges, adapters, disk duplicators, storage etc. Strictly no advertising of commercial products, please.
Reply to topicReply to topic Printer Friendly Page
Forum FAQSearchView unanswered posts

aly786

Product Recommendation required

Post Posted: Apr 29, 19 11:36

Dear All,

Hope you are doing well, I am currently doing research for acquiring a product but confused which one to buy FALCON NEO or Tableau kit kindly suggest which one is best on the field.

Thank you  

marky.mark

Re: Product Recommendation required

Post Posted: May 15, 19 13:38

Hi aly786,

First of all i would like to say that the competitor of Falcon NEO would be the Tableau TX1. I have never used the TX1 but used the TD3 Tableau (his predecessor).

I would suggest to go with the Falcon NEO, 9 out of 10 time we use the NEO because it it reliable, stable and get the job done fast.

Now you seem to ask between the Falcon NEO and a kit of some Tableau products (T8U, T7U, T35U, T9 and maybe the T35U-RW). I used both and in my opinion both of those products are good in their area. The Falcon NEO is able to make network acquisition, wiping and imaging drive (multiple at a time) and many other great tings. It is a standalone tool with a touchscreen and you do not need a pc to operate it. The Tableau Kit lack an touch interface and those functions, but gain in portability. You will need a pc and other software to make full usage of those.

Both are good on the field for different purposes. But if you have one choice to make i would go with the Falcon Neo.

M.  

aly786

Re: Product Recommendation required

Post Posted: May 16, 19 05:52

Thank you for your response marky.mark  

Page 1 of 1