±Your Account

Username
Password

Forgotten password/username?

Site Members:

New Today: 0 Overall: 36228
New Yesterday: 2 Visitors: 111

±Follow Forensic Focus

Forensic Focus Facebook PageForensic Focus on TwitterForensic Focus LinkedIn GroupForensic Focus YouTube Channel

RSS feeds: News Forums Articles

±Latest Articles

±Latest Videos

±Latest Jobs

EnCase 8 forms height problems

Computer forensics discussion. Please ensure that your post is not better suited to one of the forums below (if it is, please post it there instead!)
Reply to topicReply to topic Printer Friendly Page
Forum FAQSearchView unanswered posts

ebmetric

EnCase 8 forms height problems

Post Posted: May 07, 19 07:59

Hi there,

Recently I have issues with EnCase8 forms, when I open some forms their height goes out of borders and I can't see buttons. Maybe someone had similar issues and could give an advice? Smile  

hommy0

Re: EnCase 8 forms height problems

Post Posted: May 07, 19 14:27

Hi,

The issue you are describing might be due to screen resolution, or if the font type and/or size have been adjusted (from the Tools > Options menu).

Just a couple of thoughts.

Out of curiosity what dialogs are you experiencing this issue with?

Regards  

sdckey

Post Posted: May 09, 19 07:05

If the dialog in question is sizeable, like the Evidence Processor dialog, you should be able to resize it to fit the current resolution by double-clicking the title bar.  

ebmetric

Post Posted: May 13, 19 08:28

- hommy0
Hi,

The issue you are describing might be due to screen resolution, or if the font type and/or size have been adjusted (from the Tools > Options menu).

Just a couple of thoughts.

Out of curiosity what dialogs are you experiencing this issue with?

Regards

Screen resolution hasn't been changes, nor font size (tried variations of it already, didn't help). For example [Add raw image] form is out of screen and I don't see buttons.

If the dialog in question is sizeable, like the Evidence Processor dialog, you should be able to resize it to fit the current resolution by double-clicking the title bar.

Dialog isn't sizable, so double click doesn't work.

Still haven't found solution for this strange issue. Don't believe, that I'm first to encounter problem like this. Smile  

pbobby

Post Posted: May 22, 19 13:33

I know the solution.

Right click desktop, Display Settings.

Change the size of text, apps, and other items to 100%.

Page 1 of 1