±Your Account

Username
Password

Forgotten password/username?

Site Members:

New Today: 2 Overall: 36087
New Yesterday: 2 Visitors: 155

±Follow Forensic Focus

Forensic Focus Facebook PageForensic Focus on TwitterForensic Focus LinkedIn GroupForensic Focus YouTube Channel

RSS feeds: News Forums Articles

±Latest Articles

±Latest Videos

±Latest Jobs

PINOUT SM-J510FN....?

Discussion of forensic issues related to all types of mobile phones and underlying technologies (GSM, GPRS, UMTS/3G, HSDPA, LTE, Bluetooth etc.)
Subforums: Mobile Telephone Case Law
Reply to topicReply to topic Printer Friendly Page
Forum FAQSearchView unanswered posts
Page Previous  1, 2 

brozas

Re: PINOUT SM-J510FN....?

Post Posted: May 28, 19 09:04

Greetings, comrades, I've been away from work a few days ...
The fact is that the terminal was quite destroyed and before making a chipoff, to get the data I wanted to do it directly direct emmc through a box type octoplus pro. but I see that in the end I will play the chipoff, because I can not find an auxiliary pin contact D0, with what will be meat grill .... jejjeje piesno also that the aprticion / data is not encrypted .... cross fingers ...
Greetings to all and thank you very much.  

dbfonseca

Post Posted: Aug 14, 19 10:57

Today I have one A510m to reset pincode without data loss. The best option is ISP and Jtag.
As I dont have the pinouts yet, I bought an old screp board!

1) Will remove Emmc from board
2) Will check schematics
3) Will search for pinouts ( clk, cmd, dat0, 1.8v and 2.8V)
4) If I have success post result here!  

arcaine2

Post Posted: Aug 14, 19 16:53

- dbfonseca
Today I have one A510m to reset pincode without data loss. The best option is ISP and Jtag.
As I dont have the pinouts yet, I bought an old screp board!

A510M and J510 are a different phones so i assume it's a typo. J510M might be supported by UFED to password removal, J510F/FN is and works fine.  

Bypx

Post Posted: Sep 11, 19 10:57

- Bolo
While in fact as Arcaine write D0 pin is located under CPU then it's not true information that only chipOff is possible - we are able to read physicaly this phone (J510FN variations) without CPU remove

ofcourse I don't accept any method with will trigger KNOX (warranty void) as well close access to KNOX container data like TWRP, root etc

I've done many J510FN using EDL testpoint and UFED 4PC generic Qualcomm EDL extraction without any issue.

Bolo

Post Posted: Sep 11, 19 12:34

@Bypx: to make physical dump from this phone you don't need even open it - it works with encrypted b yuser or generic (not encrypted) version

Bypx

Post Posted: Sep 11, 19 13:48

- Bolo
@Bypx: to make physical dump from this phone you don't need even open it - it works with encrypted b yuser or generic (not encrypted) version

With UFED you can only perform physical extraction via ADB. So if phone is bootlooping or dead you can't.

A forensic recovery is another option, e.g. using magnet axiom.  

Page 2 of 2
Page Previous  1, 2