±Your Account

Username
Password

Forgotten password/username?

Site Members:

New Today: 4 Overall: 36205
New Yesterday: 1 Visitors: 217

±Follow Forensic Focus

Forensic Focus Facebook PageForensic Focus on TwitterForensic Focus LinkedIn GroupForensic Focus YouTube Channel

RSS feeds: News Forums Articles

±Latest Articles

±Latest Videos

±Latest Jobs

I need some kind of timeline tool. (Windows)

Forensic software discussion (commercial and open source/freeware). Strictly no advertising.
Reply to topicReply to topic Printer Friendly Page
Forum FAQSearchView unanswered posts
Page Previous  1, 2 

cmontiel05

Re: I need some kind of timeline tool. (Windows)

Post Posted: Oct 29, 19 18:37

Hi Ryanham,

Just came across this old post and Im unsure if you found the solution needed or not. I have used a program called W4 from Vound. This has a really good way of showing the artifacts in a timeline type view. They call it the Events view. It also allows you to add notes to describe each artifact, and it can all be exported into a report.  

jaclaz

Post Posted: Oct 31, 19 09:25

- cmontiel05
Hi Ryanham,

Just came across this old post and Im unsure if you found the solution needed or not. I have used a program called W4 from Vound. This has a really good way of showing the artifacts in a timeline type view. They call it the Events view. It also allows you to add notes to describe each artifact, and it can all be exported into a report.

Maybe - just maybe - it would be appropriate that you disclose that you are connected to Vound (IF you are connected to them), possibly adding in your signature such info (from your profile):

Web Site: http://Vound-Software

Otherwise there is the risk that your posts, seemingly "detached":

I have used a program called W4 from Vound.

They call it the Events view.

appear like astroturfing Sad :
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astroturfing

jaclaz

EugeneBelk

Post Posted: Nov 05, 19 12:47

Here is a detailed guide covering the corresponding capabilities of Belkasoft Evidence Center: belkasoft.com/windows-...e-analysis  

jaclaz

Post Posted: Nov 05, 19 14:15

- EugeneBelk
Here is a detailed guide covering the corresponding capabilities of Belkasoft Evidence Center: belkasoft.com/windows-...e-analysis

And - to be fair - some info from EugeneBelk's progile:
www.forensicfocus.com/...ugeneBelk/

Web Site: https://belkasoft.com

jaclaz

kastajamah

Post Posted: Nov 06, 19 16:06

This looks like a decent program. I have not used this product, but I have used Vound's Intella for email analysis. I have been very happy with it.

www.vound-software.com/w4  

Page 2 of 2
Page Previous  1, 2