±Your Account

Username
Password

Forgotten password/username?

Site Members:

New Today: 0 Overall: 36783
New Yesterday: 2 Visitors: 140

±Follow Forensic Focus

Forensic Focus Facebook PageForensic Focus on TwitterForensic Focus LinkedIn GroupForensic Focus YouTube Channel

RSS feeds: News Forums Articles

±Latest Articles

±Latest Videos

±Latest Jobs

Purchase Cellebrite UFED Ultimate / PA

Discussion of forensic issues related to all types of mobile phones and underlying technologies (GSM, GPRS, UMTS/3G, HSDPA, LTE, Bluetooth etc.)
Subforums: Mobile Telephone Case Law
Reply to topicReply to topic Printer Friendly Page
Forum FAQSearchView unanswered posts
Page Previous  1, 2 

jaclaz

Re: Purchase Cellebrite UFED Ultimate / PA

Post Posted: Feb 18, 20 14:55

- passcodeunlock
Each and every company got it's style for business, including Cellebrite.

And each and every company may have either a customer friendly or a senselessly complex style, including Cellebrite, though it seems to me (you see, opinions are - at least at the moment - free speech) that they excel in the second, though - to be fair - almost *any* provider connected - directly or indirectly - with digital forensics tend to suck (and suck big) in customer attention and care.

All in all, their (most - not all - of them) marketing departments remind me of the Sirius Cybernetics Corporation ones:

hhgproject.org/entries...scorp.html

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy defines the marketing division of the Sirius Cybernetics Corporation as "a bunch of mindless jerks who'll be the first against the wall when the revolution comes," with a footnote to the effect that the editors would welcome applications from anyone interested in taking over the post of robotics correspondent.

Curiously enough, an edition of the Encyclopedia Galactica that had the good fortune to fall through a time warp from a thousand years in the future defined the marketing division of the Sirius Cybernetics Corporation as "a bunch of mindless jerks who were the first against the wall when the revolution came."

jaclaz

AVAIL

Post Posted: Feb 18, 20 23:36

Call us 877-888-5895 ext: 100. As an authorized Cellebrite reseller I can assist you with your purchase. We'd be happy to assist.
Troy Vasos, President
troyv @ availforensics.com  

passcodeunlock

Post Posted: Feb 19, 20 18:02

Hi Troy Smile I also sent him a message that I can help him with the purchase, but no answer. Maybe it is not so important...
Apple passcode unlock + decrypted filesystem dump, Android user locks unlock + physical dump with decrypted userdata partition. We provide our services world-wide, but we reserve the right for choosing which tasks we take and which we deny! 

rcvrrcvr

Post Posted: Feb 19, 20 19:41

Hey guys,

thanks again for your replies Smile

I am already in contact to a reseller and only saw your message after that passcode. Anyway, thank you so much for offering your help. It is highly appreciated!  

Page 2 of 2
Page Previous  1, 2