±Your Account

Username
Password

Forgotten password/username?

Site Members:

New Today: 0 Overall: 35997
New Yesterday: 0 Visitors: 173

±Follow Forensic Focus

Forensic Focus Facebook PageForensic Focus on TwitterForensic Focus LinkedIn GroupForensic Focus YouTube Channel

RSS feeds: News Forums Articles

±Latest Articles

±Latest Videos

±Latest Jobs

how could I check if there was any past activity on PC?

Computer forensics discussion. Please ensure that your post is not better suited to one of the forums below (if it is, please post it there instead!)
Reply to topicReply to topic Printer Friendly Page
Forum FAQSearchView unanswered posts

williamsonn

how could I check if there was any past activity on PC?

Post Posted: Jul 24, 13 22:29

I need to check if there have been any kind-licit(common surf) or not(spyware)- activity on my laptop within the past 2-4 days? Is there any software capable of extracting a log of such information? I only want to know if a PC or laptop has been connected to the web, and if possible the exact time.  

Ali-B

Re: how could I check if there was any past activity on PC?

Post Posted: Jul 24, 13 23:05

What Operating system?

Also by connecting to the web do you mean someone else browsing the internet or just a connection being present to the internet?  

williamsonn

Post Posted: Jul 24, 13 23:15

Windows Seven 64bts.

What I need is firstly to know if any connection has been made from that PC within the last 3--4 days, and if there has been made any, to know exactly its nature .browsing, remote access caused by spywre etc. But as said, mainly, if has been any connection, via WIFI or via wiew/cable.

Regards  

williamsonn

Post Posted: Jul 25, 13 16:24

Any insight, please? is urgent. All what I need is if to get an history log of the last internet connections of a PC although no websites had been visited. I only want to know if there have been connection and any kind of traffic.  

Page 1 of 1