±Your Account

Username
Password

Forgotten password/username?

Site Members:

New Today: 0 Overall: 36783
New Yesterday: 2 Visitors: 156

±Follow Forensic Focus

Forensic Focus Facebook PageForensic Focus on TwitterForensic Focus LinkedIn GroupForensic Focus YouTube Channel

RSS feeds: News Forums Articles

±Latest Articles

±Latest Videos

±Latest Jobs

YouTube Forensic s/w - free licences to LE

Forensic software discussion (commercial and open source/freeware). Strictly no advertising.
Reply to topicReply to topic Printer Friendly Page
Forum FAQSearchView unanswered posts
Page 1, 2, 3  Next 

AFENTIS_Forensics

YouTube Forensic s/w - free licences to LE

Post Posted: Sep 02, 13 14:05

Good morning,

I'm giving away 50 FREE licences to my software toolkit to assist with YouTube investigations: www.youtubeforensics.com

This offer is only available to law enforcement, military, or prosecuting agencies. If you work for a commercial lab, you get enough perks Smile To claim your licence, please send a PM with a verifiable work email. First come, first served - though I will take into account your timezone!

There's no catch, obligation, or hidden cost. I won't pester you for feedback, or even a company mousemat. It's my way of giving something back to the forensic community - something I'm proud to be a part of.

Kind regards,
Ross

- AFENTIS FORENSICS
Insight into Evidence  

armresl

Re: YouTube Forensic s/w - free licences to LE

Post Posted: Sep 05, 13 10:38

It saddens me once again to see more LE only items.

- AFENTIS_Forensics

There's no catch, obligation, or hidden cost. I won't pester you for feedback, or even a company mousemat. It's my way of giving something back to the forensic community - something I'm proud to be a part of.

Kind regards,
Ross

- AFENTIS FORENSICS
Insight into Evidence

Alan B. "A man can live a good life, be honorable, give to charity, but in the end, the number of people who come to his funeral is generally dependent on the weather. " 

Adam10541

Post Posted: Sep 05, 13 11:41

Well they have to make money somehow otherwise no one will be there to write the software in the first place Smile

Being ex LE I think the more free and cheap licenses for LE the better.

And as nice as the software sounds, I couldn't really see myself using it for my work, but you never know.  

BitHead

Post Posted: Sep 05, 13 17:07

- armresl
It looks like the freebie offer is the only part that is LE only.  

AFENTIS_Forensics

Post Posted: Sep 05, 13 22:09

hi armresl - don't be sad Smile

you can download a functional evaluation version of this toolkit, or follow the footer links for the Facebook or Twitter applications. my forensic tools won't break the bank and are amongst the most competitively priced on the market (www.linkedinforensics.com is a modest £60) but we try to support the industry by making copies available to educational and police labs free of charge.

it's a hard balance to strike and unfortunately someone is always going to get left out. send me PM with your work email when you have a moment.

cheers, ross  

Adam10541

Post Posted: Sep 06, 13 05:38

- AFENTIS_Forensics
hi armresl - don't be sad Smile

you can download a functional evaluation version of this toolkit

I tied to do just that yesterday to have a look at the software but never received the download link which was supposed to be emailed to me Smile

You may want to check your auto response settings as appears they may be broken.  

armresl

Post Posted: Sep 06, 13 05:43

Sorry Bithead, I think you know what I meant though.

- BitHead
- armresl
It looks like the freebie offer is the only part that is LE only.

Alan B. "A man can live a good life, be honorable, give to charity, but in the end, the number of people who come to his funeral is generally dependent on the weather. " 

Page 1 of 3
Page 1, 2, 3  Next