±Your Account

Username
Password

Forgotten password/username?

Site Members:

New Today: 0 Overall: 36212
New Yesterday: 0 Visitors: 138

±Follow Forensic Focus

Forensic Focus Facebook PageForensic Focus on TwitterForensic Focus LinkedIn GroupForensic Focus YouTube Channel

RSS feeds: News Forums Articles

±Latest Articles

±Latest Videos

±Latest Jobs

Lotus Notes mail recovery tool

Forensic software discussion (commercial and open source/freeware). Strictly no advertising.
Reply to topicReply to topic Printer Friendly Page
Forum FAQSearchView unanswered posts

fraudit

Lotus Notes mail recovery tool

Post Posted: Oct 16, 14 18:17

Can you recommend any decent Lotus Notes data recovery tool?

I have a NSF database created with Lotus Notes ver. 8.5.2 with some corrupted messages and some deleted messages and I need to recover as much data as possible.

Google returned the following commercial tools:
- Quick Recovery for Lotus Notes - it parses the whole disk to find any traces of nsf files so I guess it's not the right one for my purpose,,
- Recovery Toolbox for Lotus Notes - downloaded trial but can't assess the results as the file to be processed is huge and hasn't been completed yet,
- Recovery for Lotus Notes - the most expensive :(.  

paraben

Re: Lotus Notes mail recovery tool

Post Posted: Oct 16, 14 19:21

Network Email Examiner is designed to process through corrupt Lotus Notes. You can read about it and get a demo from here: www.paraben.com/networ...miner.html

fraudit

Post Posted: Oct 16, 14 19:45

Thank you! In fact I'm using a P2 Commander, which includes NEE functionality.

However I have some trouble with viewing the NSF file contents Sad and I've just opened a ticket with your support.  

fraudit

Post Posted: Oct 17, 14 12:19

OK, I've been told by Paraben support that Lotus Notes 8.5.2 is not yet supported by P2C.

That's unfortunately common as many tools I've came across work only with 6 and 7 versions of LN... Sad  

betty28

Post Posted: Oct 29, 14 11:07

If you are still unable to recover your deleted or damaged mail, In such a situation i want to recommend you a best and affordable software that very easily repairs and recovers all deleted mails,This software is well known as CloudBacko recovery tool.  

Page 1 of 1