±Your Account

Username
Password

Forgotten password/username?

Site Members:

New Today: 0 Overall: 35965
New Yesterday: 0 Visitors: 185

±Follow Forensic Focus

Forensic Focus Facebook PageForensic Focus on TwitterForensic Focus LinkedIn GroupForensic Focus YouTube Channel

RSS feeds: News Forums Articles

±Latest Articles

±Latest Videos

±Latest Jobs

Computer Forensics FTO Check List

Computer forensics discussion. Please ensure that your post is not better suited to one of the forums below (if it is, please post it there instead!)
Reply to topicReply to topic Printer Friendly Page
Forum FAQSearchView unanswered posts

mrpumba

Computer Forensics FTO Check List

Post Posted: Sep 03, 15 20:42

I'm looking to not reinvent the wheel so with that said: Does anyone have a computer forensics training check list for new examiners. I am looking for something similar to a Patrol Field Training Program. If so, could you please email me what you have to my email address at: peppcso @ gmail.com

Thanks all.  

Last edited by mrpumba on Sep 03, 15 21:19; edited 1 time in total

jaclaz

Re: Computer Forensics Training Check List

Post Posted: Sep 03, 15 20:58

- mrpumba
I'm looking to not reinvent the wheel so with that said: Does anyone have a computer forensics training check list for new examiners. I am looking for something similar to a Patrol Field Training Program. If so, could you please email me what you have to my email address at: peppcso @ gmail.com

Thanks all.

Something *like* this?
www.crime-research.org...ensics.htm

jaclaz

mrpumba

Re: Computer Forensics Training Check List

Post Posted: Sep 03, 15 21:15

It's heading in the right direction, but this is more procedural. Something more geared towards "you must be successful with all items listed in this checklist first prior to performing an exam." Same process as being released from the FTO program prior to hitting the streets on your own.  

Page 1 of 1