±Your Account

Username
Password

Forgotten password/username?

Site Members:

New Today: 0 Overall: 35868
New Yesterday: 0 Visitors: 146

±Follow Forensic Focus

Forensic Focus Facebook PageForensic Focus on TwitterForensic Focus LinkedIn GroupForensic Focus YouTube Channel

RSS feeds: News Forums Articles

±Latest Articles

±Latest Videos

±Latest Jobs

Looking for internship

Discussion of computer forensics employment and career issues.
Reply to topicReply to topic Printer Friendly Page
Forum FAQSearchView unanswered posts

iamapyro

Looking for internship

Post Posted: Jan 17, 07 17:42

Hi my name is Matt and i live in Mesa, Arizona. I am looking for an internship either on-location or over the internet for computer forensics. Any pointers to get me started in the right direction would be great, thank you.  

az_gcfa

Re: Looking for internship

Post Posted: Jan 24, 07 11:35

MATT, is suggest that you google for forensic jobs in Mesa and Phoenix. I do not think you will have much luck with Mesa PD as they have Criminalist I, II positions. You can try DPS. I've heard that Sheriff Joe is always open to suggestions -- write up a proposal for internship pro-bono. You may have better luck if your internship is in connection with UofA or MCC forensic's or CJ programs.

You could send written proposals to some of the Legal Beagles firms that provide PI services.

I would only venture down this path if you have formal CJ or CF training - not just one or two courses.

Page 1 of 1