±Your Account

Username
Password

Forgotten password/username?

Site Members:

New Today: 0 Overall: 35755
New Yesterday: 0 Visitors: 125

±Follow Forensic Focus

Forensic Focus Facebook PageForensic Focus on TwitterForensic Focus LinkedIn GroupForensic Focus YouTube Channel

RSS feeds: News Forums Articles

±Latest Articles

±Latest Videos

±Latest Jobs

X-Ways Forensic Dongle with upgrade until 06/2017

Sell your old stuff here or post requests for things you want. STRICTLY PRIVATE ADS ONLY.
Reply to topicReply to topic Printer Friendly Page
Forum FAQSearchView unanswered posts

Bunnysniper

X-Ways Forensic Dongle with upgrade until 06/2017

Post Posted: Sep 15, 16 17:11

Hello,

i want to sell my dongle for X-Ways Forensics for a perpetual license, which never ends. And you get the upgrade permission until June 2017. The dongle itself costs 1400 EUR without upgrade permission and i would like to have 1400 EUR (=1575 USD) for it, so you get the upgrade permission and vendor support for the next 9 months for "on top" for free. This is a discount of 400 EUR (450 USD) on the original price.

Preferred shipment inside the EU/ Europe with an insurance for the parcel.
Please get in touch using robin.brocks @ brocks.de or via this forum.

best regards,
Robin  

Bunnysniper

Re: X-Ways Forensic Dongle with upgrade until 06/2017

Post Posted: Sep 30, 16 14:13

I was asked for some more discount, especially for students. Yes, this is possible...

X-Ways will release their new version 19 within the next weeks and the license bundled with this dongle allows upgrading to all new versions until 06/2017 and using them forever.  

bshavers

Re: X-Ways Forensic Dongle with upgrade until 06/2017

Post Posted: Oct 27, 16 12:30

I'll throw in a discount too. How about a 2-day X-Ways Forensics Practitioner's Guide Online/OnDemand course at half price, which includes a print edition of the X-Ways Forensics Practitioner's Guide? Very Happy courses.dfironlinetrai...urse?pc=ff
Link is good for anyone until Nov 15. Course is available anywhere, but the book can be mailed only within USA/Canada.  

Page 1 of 1