±Your Account

Username
Password

Forgotten password/username?

Site Members:

New Today: 0 Overall: 34091
New Yesterday: 3 Visitors: 180

±Follow Forensic Focus

Forensic Focus Facebook PageForensic Focus on TwitterForensic Focus LinkedIn GroupForensic Focus YouTube Channel

RSS feeds: News Forums Articles

±Latest Articles

RSS Feed Widget

±Latest Webinars

War Stories ...

Computer forensics discussion. Please ensure that your post is not better suited to one of the forums below (if it is, please post it there instead!)
Reply to topicReply to topic Printer Friendly Page
Forum FAQSearchView unanswered posts

War Stories ...

Post Posted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:39 pm

Hullo All,

I'm giving a short talk in a few weeks time to some security professionals ( not Forensic bods ) on various aspects of Forensic Readiness Policy, Intro to Forensics and basic what to do / not to do ...

Unlike many other homework requests that may or may not cross this board, I don't want anyone to write my presentation for me, or even give me pointers as to content - however, what I would like is if anyone would share any good "war stories" [ client sanitised of course ! ] about how either people have been "helpful" in a negative way, or has otherwise prevented you from doing your job.

I am willing to split my fee equally with any and all people who contribute, which seeing as I'm not being paid is a lot more disappointing than it sounds.

Credit will be given by default, but can be withheld to protect the identity of the "innocent" if required.

Hopeful thanks in advance !

Azrael

azrael

Page 1 of 1