±Your Account

Username
Password

Forgotten password/username?

Site Members:

New Today: 1 Overall: 32774
New Yesterday: 3 Visitors: 199

±Follow Forensic Focus

Forensic Focus Facebook PageForensic Focus on TwitterForensic Focus LinkedIn GroupForensic Focus YouTube Channel

RSS feeds: News Forums Articles

±Latest Articles

RSS Feed Widget

±Latest Webinars

FinalMobile Forensics

Discussion of forensic issues related to all types of mobile phones and underlying technologies (GSM, GPRS, UMTS/3G, HSDPA, LTE, Bluetooth etc.)
Subforums: Mobile Telephone Case Law
Reply to topicReply to topic Printer Friendly Page
Forum FAQSearchView unanswered posts

FinalMobile Forensics

Post Posted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:54 pm

Our office currently utilizes Cellebrite and XRY. Recently we received the following and I am looking for your experiences pro, or con regarding this product. I was unfamiliar with the company name so I thought I would come to the experts.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

FMF software provides built-in discovery tools for showing data beyond the first cut. This approach helps to find data that other tools may have missed, and provides top tier validation for presenting a case.

What sets us apart is the ability of the FMF engine to parse raw data including BIN files from Cellebrite or XRY, ChipOff, JTag, and backup files. There is a utility built in to parse free space potentially building something from bits and pieces. With CDMA beginnings, we now focus on iOS and Android devices, and like other top mobile forensic tools, we support password access/bypass, and the showing swipe codes when available.

FMF is priced at $2,995.00 with a year of maintenance, providing a more affordable tool set for validation and carving. The subscription price is $1,495.00 which is over 50% less than you will pay for other vendors.

I'm not a cellular technology expert, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night. 

hcso1510

Page 1 of 1