±Your Account

Username
Password

Forgotten password/username?

Site Members:

New Today: 0 Overall: 32899
New Yesterday: 0 Visitors: 145

±Follow Forensic Focus

Forensic Focus Facebook PageForensic Focus on TwitterForensic Focus LinkedIn GroupForensic Focus YouTube Channel

RSS feeds: News Forums Articles

±Latest Articles

RSS Feed Widget

±Latest Webinars

Tableau T356789iu

Computer forensics discussion. Please ensure that your post is not better suited to one of the forums below (if it is, please post it there instead!)
Reply to topicReply to topic Printer Friendly Page
Forum FAQSearchView unanswered posts

Tableau T356789iu

Post Posted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:31 pm

Hi!

i have a new Talino forensic tower with Tableau T356789iu write block. I have to image a Imac with firewire connection in target mode. How i can select LUN1 to have my 1 To partition on the Tableau T356789iu ? This kind of write block doesnt have a lcd screen to select.

When i try to image the Imac with FTK Imager, the LUN0 is detect by FTK Imager but isnt this partition that i want.

If i have no choice, i have to image with my old tableau firewire with LCD screen but in the future i hope to use my Talino with Tableu T356789iu

thanks  

stefspvq

Re: Tableau T356789iu

Post Posted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:20 pm

Have you tried MacQuisition? Might be worth a look if your boss can spare a few bucks.

www.blackbagtech.com/s...ition.html  

zhaan

Post Posted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:04 pm

Yes finally i use macquisition and do a great job. But my problem with tableau still there. So right now i dont use tableau for acquisition a mac Sad  

stefspvq

Post Posted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:55 pm

Glad you got it sorted. That's probably why tools like MacQuisition are so useful because they often do a better job as they are focused on OSX products.  

zhaan

Page 1 of 1