±Your Account

Username
Password

Forgotten password/username?

Site Members:

New Today: 2 Overall: 35647
New Yesterday: 9 Visitors: 183

±Follow Forensic Focus

Forensic Focus Facebook PageForensic Focus on TwitterForensic Focus LinkedIn GroupForensic Focus YouTube Channel

RSS feeds: News Forums Articles

±Latest Articles

±Latest Webinars

Please, help to resolve this.

Computer forensics discussion. Please ensure that your post is not better suited to one of the forums below (if it is, please post it there instead!)
Reply to topicReply to topic Printer Friendly Page
Forum FAQSearchView unanswered posts
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next 

jaclaz

Re: Please, help to resolve this.

Post Posted: Mar 27, 18 15:15

- MickArneke

The Greek law EXCLUDE the possibility of "proved otherwise", except proof of forgery.
And exactly THIS is what I'm talking about.

Also the Italian Article 2700:
www.laleggepertutti.it...o-pubblico

piena prova (1), fino a querela di falso

And the Spanish Article 244:
cogui.unimagdalena.edu...Itemid=895

se presumen auténticos, mientras no hayan sido tachados de falso o desconocidos, según el caso.

and the Portuguese Article 372:
www.wipo.int/wipolex/e..._id=200240

Art.º 372º - Falsidade 1. A força probatória dos documentos autênticos só pode ser ilidida com base na sua falsidade.

Re-thinking about it, this must be one of the reasons why these states are often referred to as "PIGS" by our more evoluted friends in the north.

jaclaz

MickArneke

Post Posted: Mar 27, 18 15:26

- jaclaz
- MickArneke

jaclaz, I'm working almost an year on this case, with very good lawyers. I know, what I'm talking about.

As said before, don't worry, Art. 718 of the of the IDFCR fully protects your statements

- MickArneke

Pls., do not make this another Italian fiasco, like Amanda Knox and Raffaele Solecito case.

This is instead a senseless ad hominem (actually ad nationem ) attack
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem

which is usually severely frowned upon, you can find more arguments for this kind here:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/...tice_cases
from which I could casually extract - as a random example - the Rudolf Rupp case.

Can you see how this attitude won't bring us any good? Question

jaclaz

Pls, read this- it is a forensic article:

www.sciencedirect.com/...7316300333

Ok, "Fiasco= judicial miscarriage of justice".

I have a close friend, who works on same aspects of this case.
I know what I'm talking about.
We talk about this articles ( and many others too on same subject) - the errors there are kind of very bad "science's application", which, actually, may be the same case everywhere. The difference is HOW the law protect the ongoing case from this kind of errors.

If you have a law, like this one, I mentioned- it is clear, that every false evidences will go unchallenged, because THERE IS NO LEGAL basis of challenging them. Because of bad laws - these laws are voted in times, when the only legal word in existence was "WE" and "THE REST", ( remember - " Mr. Sebastian was not used to wine" ) and ARE INTENTIONALLY preserved, in scope this injustice to go unchallenged. Thus, all the LEA are put ABOVE all the citizens, shifting the democratic vote in other direction, and put a foundation for an endless corruption.

All the rest of your ethnically based innuendo are, how should I say more delicate to your ear - a pure nonsense. You must free yourself from these complexes, and be a free man.

I do not care, who called your nations how. Many peoples called our nations "somehow".
It is not about this.

If this common travesty of "law" exist in all these Mediterranean Laws, it means something, isn't it? It is time to correct this.

But my intention never was to go so far. I just comment one injustice, by examples.

The fact that 4 peoples are with one eye, does not mean that all of us must take out one of our eyes.  

jaclaz

Post Posted: Mar 27, 18 15:59

- MickArneke

I have a close friend, who works on same aspects of this case.
I know what I'm talking about.

Be aware that on third (unneeded) such statement, this seems a case of excusatio non petita:

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/..._manifesta

- MickArneke

You must free yourself from these complexes, and be a free man. I. myself, work with everyone, if he is a true professional.

I feel a free man enough, thank you. In my simplicity I talk and work with lots of people, even if they are not true professionals.

- MickArneke

If this common travesty of "law" exist on all Mediterranean Laws, it means something, isn't it? It is time to correct this.

... or alternatively, let it alone, maybe it is there because of some reasons. Confused

Just in case, Chesterton Fence:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/...%27s_fence

- MickArneke

But my intention never was to go so far. I just comment one injustice, by examples.

Then it is just one injustice, not the complete failure of the whole police and judiciary system (and Law Codes) of an entire country (or of 4 of them), good. Smile

- MickArneke

The fact that 4 peoples are with one eye, does not mean that all of us must take out one of our eyes.

On the other hand ... :

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/..._the_Blind

jaclaz

MickArneke

Post Posted: Mar 27, 18 16:18

"...... or alternatively, let it alone, maybe it is there because of some reasons."

Sure. If you admit, that the legal situation in these countries is better than in the others, where there is not a such "law exclusions".

Are you actually in place to prove to all us, that your justice system, and the Greek justice system, with this kind of "law perception of the reality" is better than Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Austria?

According of the European Court of Human Rights decisions, Italy and Greece have by fold the most lost cases than any of the above mentioned here countries.

Let's see:

www.echr.coe.int/Docum...17_ENG.pdf

Violations - Greece - 864 , Italy - 1819,

AND

Denmark-15, Finland- 114, Germany- 193, Sweden -60, Austria-272.

Actually, the situation is more awful, if we take the population of these countries:
Population-

Italy- 60 mln, Greece - 11 mln.

Germany- 80 mln, Denmark -6 mln ( almost a half of the Greek population, Denmark has 55 fold LOWER rate of conviction than Greece!!), Finland-5.5 mln, Sweden-10mln (almost like Greece, but with 14 fold lower convictions), Austria -8.8 mln.

And there is not simply "one injustice" I'm talking about. There are MANY injustice there - it is a dark age there, actually. Many peoples are in prison without any proofs of guilt. Simply because this ONE INJUSTICE , and MANY OTHERS, similarly to this law's acrobatics injustices exists.

It is time for change, not for propaganda of "our values" vs "their values".

I change my phrase, not because of "guilt", but because you seems offended by her. Ok, I change the phrase, respecting your feelings, but not her meaningfulness.

Your approach does not work. To put it simply, and mildly.  

jaclaz

Post Posted: Mar 27, 18 16:51

1959-2017 Shocked

It seems like the differences are getting smaller:

Spain has already surpassed Germany ....

jaclaz

MickArneke

Post Posted: Mar 27, 18 17:03

- jaclaz
1959-2017 Shocked

It seems like the differences are getting smaller:

Spain has already surpassed Germany ....

jaclaz

You must deduct the emigration criminality, which is not exactly the nation's criminality rating.
You wrote what the Swiss will do? "prevent jailing in home.

"Our boat is full"- do you remember this?? But, simply, it is not possible for someone to be happy, when the surrounding him ocean is unhappy.

Dear friend, lets end this by this:

"There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws.”

Ayn Rand (actually, he is Russian women, name -Alisa Zinovyevna Rosenbaum)  

jaclaz

Post Posted: Mar 27, 18 17:45

... or by this (König Friedrich II von Preußen, 1779):
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/...rnold-Fall

„Wo die Justiz-Collegia nicht mit der Justiz ohne alles Ansehen der Person und des Standes gerade durch gehen, sondern die natürliche Billigkeit bei Seite setzen, so sollen sie es mit Sr.K.M. zu thun kriegen. Denn ein Justiz-Collegium, das Ungerechtigkeiten ausübt, ist gefährlicher und schlimmer, wie eine Diebesbande, vor die kann man sich schützen, aber vor Schelme, die den Mantel der Justiz gebrauchen, um ihre üblen Passiones auszuführen, vor die kann sich kein Mensch hüten. Die sind ärger, wie die größten Spitzbuben, die in der Welt sind, und meritiren eine doppelte Bestrafung.“

jaclaz

Page 10 of 12
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next