±Your Account

Username
Password

Forgotten password/username?

Site Members:

New Today: 0 Overall: 36290
New Yesterday: 2 Visitors: 113

±Follow Forensic Focus

Forensic Focus Facebook PageForensic Focus on TwitterForensic Focus LinkedIn GroupForensic Focus YouTube Channel

RSS feeds: News Forums Articles

±Latest Articles

±Latest Videos

±Latest Jobs

Please, help to resolve this.

Computer forensics discussion. Please ensure that your post is not better suited to one of the forums below (if it is, please post it there instead!)
Reply to topicReply to topic Printer Friendly Page
Forum FAQSearchView unanswered posts
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 

athulin

Re: Please, help to resolve this.

Post Posted: Sep 03, 19 16:38

- MickArneke
We tried, unsuccessfully, to involve the Greek press- no chance.

I'm not aware of any Innocence Project or equivalents in Greece -- there is one in Italy, though. (http://italyinnocenceproject.org/)
They sometimes have press contacts that could be useful. Sometimes it's a bit of peer pressure that is needed, but perhaps I'm overly naive in this respect.

While there are authors who write on incompetent forensic work or management, they tend to stay within a particular jurisdiction -- typically US or UK. I can't think of any such books or major articles from a EU or wider European perspective, though, which is probably what is wanted here.

Added: or contact www.facebook.com/InnocenceEurope/ and ask anout possible points of contacts. There may not be fully established local chapters, but there may be individuals who have an interest.  

Last edited by athulin on Sep 03, 19 17:01; edited 4 times in total

Rich2005

Post Posted: Sep 03, 19 16:45

In a rather flippant response......you could approach Netflix and get them to make a documentary about it Wink

Making a Murderer has been a smash hit and brought significant scrutiny on the shennanigans there......and this could be the sequel.....making a <you know what>.  

CFEx

Post Posted: Sep 04, 19 22:03

- athulin
- MickArneke

I'm not aware of any Innocence Project or equivalents in Greece -- there is one in Italy, though. (http://italyinnocenceproject.org/)

Perhaps Jaclaz can help Mick find the innocence project. It looks like they both were having a good exchange a while back Laughing

Jamie: it may be time to archive this post or prevent further replies. It's going on and on and on... with no perceived value.  

MickArneke

Post Posted: Sep 05, 19 03:05

- CFEx
- athulin
- MickArneke

Perhaps Jaclaz can help Mick find the innocence project. It looks like they both were having a good exchange a while back Laughing

Jamie: it may be time to archive this post or prevent further replies. It's going on and on and on... with no perceived value.

I myself provide very small updates every 2-3-4 months. Not obnoxious to anyone.
Because we fight for a good case. And all good cases needed support, understanding and FIGHT. NOT WORDS. FIGHT.
Pls, do not forget, that if you live comfortable life, other do NOT DO. Reading this is a help, understanding, information.
It is so bad?  

CFEx

Post Posted: Sep 05, 19 04:41

Mick,

You asked people in this forum to help you; look at the heading, "Please, help to resolve this."
Some people tried to help you - but then somehow the entire conversation derailed, and morphed into something bizarre.

It's not that you are obnoxious, but there are different personalities in this forum and with that, the dynamics of the conversation became hilarious and weird.

Someone asked you to post your learnings from this situation. Instead of posting periodic updates, wait until all is finished and write an article about your situation. That may be more helpful than periodic updates which nobody seems to expect from you.

Anyway, if there is something I can help with, just send me a PM.

Cheers  

jaclaz

Post Posted: Sep 05, 19 06:25

- CFEx

Personally in a case such as this I would seriously think to apply to the EU Court for Human Rights:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/...man_Rights

and then, with the case admitted, try to alert the news channels/press about it, even if the Greek press is not interested some other EU country ones might be.

The case seemingly evolved from being (seemingly) a case of sloppy or sub-standard investigation to being (seemingly) a giant, systemic police and court failure (and cover up) involving false statements and what not.

jaclaz

Page 13 of 13
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13