±Your Account

Username
Password

Forgotten password/username?

Site Members:

New Today: 0 Overall: 32595
New Yesterday: 0 Visitors: 160

±Follow Forensic Focus

Forensic Focus Facebook PageForensic Focus on TwitterForensic Focus LinkedIn GroupForensic Focus YouTube Channel

RSS feeds: News Forums Articles

±Latest Articles

RSS Feed Widget

±Latest Webinars

Santa Clara County Crime Lab is hiring

Basic listing free. Premium listing includes listing on Forensic Focus homepage and RSS newsfeed, notification sent to Forensic Focus Twitter followers, a post to the Forensic Focus Facebook page, a post to the Forensic Focus LinkedIn Group and guaranteed inclusion of a link in the Forensic Focus newsletter. Learn more.
Reply to topicReply to topic Printer Friendly Page
Forum FAQSearchView unanswered posts

Santa Clara County Crime Lab is hiring

Post Posted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:51 pm

The Santa Clara County Crime Laboratory is hiring a Criminalist II (non-sworn position) in the Digital and Multimedia Evidence Unit.
The Crime Laboratory is located in San Jose, CA ("Capital of Silicon Valley") in a state of the art full service ASCLD/LAB certified Crime Laboratory.

The Crime Laboratory employs over 50 Criminalists in several disciplines.
The Digital and Multimedia Evidence Unit consists of 6 Criminalists and 4 sworn Criminal Investigators.
We are adding one Criminalist now and one more Criminal Investigator soon.

Take a look at the Santa Clara County website for information on the job opening, salary, benefits, compensation, etc. The Criminalist I position in the job listing is for another unit. Our unit is hiring a Criminalist II.

HR used a generic Criminalist II template in the description section, but the questions section is specific to our unit.
www.governmentjobs.com...ara?page=3

www.sccgov.org/sites/e...gency.aspx

www.sccgov.org/sites/e...es/cc.aspx

The closing date is next Thursday 8/17/2017 11:59 pm PDT.

I work in the Digital and Multimedia Evidence Unit, but I do not have any involvement in the hiring process.

Thanks.

Danny  

surfandwork

Reply to topicReply to topic

Share and Like this forum topic to get more replies

Page 1 of 1