±Your Account

Username
Password

Forgotten password/username?

Site Members:

New Today: 0 Overall: 36290
New Yesterday: 2 Visitors: 135

±Follow Forensic Focus

Forensic Focus Facebook PageForensic Focus on TwitterForensic Focus LinkedIn GroupForensic Focus YouTube Channel

RSS feeds: News Forums Articles

±Latest Articles

±Latest Videos

±Latest Jobs

WTB: Cellebrite dongle or services

Sell your old stuff here or post requests for things you want. STRICTLY PRIVATE ADS ONLY.
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Printer Friendly Page
Forum FAQSearchView unanswered posts
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next 

passcodeunlock

Re: WTB: Cellebrite dongle or services

Post Posted: Mar 27, 19 09:49

Romanian maybe ?! Smile

Rephrasing or not, good or bad, please don't go away from the main point, tintweezl is a crook.
Apple passcode unlock + decrypted filesystem dump, Android user locks unlock + physical dump with decrypted userdata partition. We provide our services world-wide, but we reserve the right for choosing which tasks we take and which we deny! 

UFED

Post Posted: Mar 27, 19 10:27

- tintweezl
I have three Cellebrite Touch UFED available with all accessories. 2,500-6500 USD. Message for more info.
I want to sale my UFED touch 2 new one for 9000 euro with negotiation  

UFED

Post Posted: Mar 27, 19 10:27

- tintweezl
I have three Cellebrite Touch UFED available with all accessories. 2,500-6500 USD. Message for more info.
I want to sale my UFED touch 2 new one for 9000 euro with negotiation  

passcodeunlock

Post Posted: Mar 27, 19 10:41

UFED: stop this, ok ?!
Apple passcode unlock + decrypted filesystem dump, Android user locks unlock + physical dump with decrypted userdata partition. We provide our services world-wide, but we reserve the right for choosing which tasks we take and which we deny! 

tintweezl

Post Posted: Mar 27, 19 14:24

I gave an accurate an honest assessment of what happened. I have an interested buyer in Yemen who may be or may not be either a) a terrorist like the dreaded Kurdish Workers Party who so ably assisted us with their peshmerga in Syria against ISIS, b) a Saudi national in Yemen committing state-sponsored terrorism from the skies, c) a very good businessman with more acumen in his pinky toe than you appear to have. He does not ask me to falsify import documents. He wants the UFED4PC and will pay $500 over what you paid, regardless of the presence of a dongle.

But alas... it is in "custody". Because INTERPOL wants it as evidence in a multi-national mobile forensics conspiracy where used products are sold to Hungarians for $500 less than market. If you really gave away the item and then asked PayPal to give you a refund as well, knowing you could not send it back--that's pretty sleazy. My suggestion that you ship it to Yemen to save the cost of sending it to the USA and then my sending it to Yemen was cited by you as further evidence of my being a "crook". I wouldn't dignify your accusation if it wasn't for the fact I respect this board and site. But crooks don't offer to take back items for more than they sold them for and they don't actively pursue solutions for their customers to make them happy.

1I can't do anything for you if you can't return the item and your continued maligning of my character here reflects more on your character, in my opinion, than on mine.

Please either return the item for a refund or shut up about it.  

passcodeunlock

Post Posted: Mar 27, 19 18:02

Or you just put the dongle in an envelope and send it over, as you should been doing it at the very first time.

jaclaz

Post Posted: Mar 27, 19 20:44

- passcodeunlock
Or you just put the dongle in an envelope and send it over, as you should been doing it at the very first time.

Sorry, but I have to ask this, what good is having the dongle in your hands when the actual device is under custody by the (local or international) Police?

I mean, here it took a friend some 4-5 years (i.e. the end of the trial + some more time) to get back something that was acquired as evidence in a police investigation. (my friend was actually a victim in the case, basically someone sold him a fake Rolex watch in exchange for his old model Rolex+some money, I seem to remember 6-700 Euro or so, and both the watches and the money were seized in the investigation, he finally managed to get back his old watch and part of the money).

jaclaz