±Your Account

Username
Password

Forgotten password/username?

Site Members:

New Today: 2 Overall: 36290
New Yesterday: 4 Visitors: 198

±Follow Forensic Focus

Forensic Focus Facebook PageForensic Focus on TwitterForensic Focus LinkedIn GroupForensic Focus YouTube Channel

RSS feeds: News Forums Articles

±Latest Articles

±Latest Videos

±Latest Jobs

WTB: Cellebrite dongle or services

Sell your old stuff here or post requests for things you want. STRICTLY PRIVATE ADS ONLY.
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Printer Friendly Page
Forum FAQSearchView unanswered posts
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next 

passcodeunlock

Re: WTB: Cellebrite dongle or services

Post Posted: Mar 27, 19 20:56

- jaclaz
Sorry, but I have to ask this, what good is having the dongle in your hands when the actual device is under custody by the (local or international) Police?

If I get the dongle, I cease the case.
Apple passcode unlock + decrypted filesystem dump, Android user locks unlock + physical dump with decrypted userdata partition. We provide our services world-wide, but we reserve the right for choosing which tasks we take and which we deny! 

tintweezl

Post Posted: Mar 27, 19 21:47

Why not cease the case and get your money +$100 as opposed to nothing?  

tintweezl

Post Posted: Mar 27, 19 21:50

Also would you mind revealing the mysterious agency where you have filed your complaint that can confirm they have the UFED4PC in evidence. Strange investigation as they have yet to contact me and you have all my info.  

jaclaz

Post Posted: Mar 28, 19 09:42

- passcodeunlock
- jaclaz
Sorry, but I have to ask this, what good is having the dongle in your hands when the actual device is under custody by the (local or international) Police?

If I get the dongle, I cease the case.

Good Smile , though not what I had asked.
I will take that as "none of your business" which is fair enough.

jaclaz

passcodeunlock

Post Posted: Mar 28, 19 15:56

@jaclaz: smart Smile

@tintweezl: things go slow, you will be contacted sooner or later. I still don't get why you kept back the dongle at the very first time and after you admitted having it, why don't you send it over and end this miserable situation ?
Apple passcode unlock + decrypted filesystem dump, Android user locks unlock + physical dump with decrypted userdata partition. We provide our services world-wide, but we reserve the right for choosing which tasks we take and which we deny! 

tintweezl

Post Posted: Mar 29, 19 04:00

I don’t have a dongle. And we both know that there is no case. You have been offered a more than fair alternative. The UFED Touch has an activated license, no need for a dongle. I’ll trade it for the UFED4 PC if that will satisfy you.  

passcodeunlock

Post Posted: Mar 29, 19 07:34

- tintweezl
I don’t have a dongle.

--
On 03/10/2019 11:34 AM, David Bruce, Blackbug Inc wrote:
I have a dongle. [...]
--

It seems you are lying a lot.

From this moment I'm out from this thread, the authorities will do their job.