±Your Account

Username
Password

Forgotten password/username?

Site Members:

New Today: 0 Overall: 35390
New Yesterday: 0 Visitors: 131

±Follow Forensic Focus

Forensic Focus Facebook PageForensic Focus on TwitterForensic Focus LinkedIn GroupForensic Focus YouTube Channel

RSS feeds: News Forums Articles

±Latest Articles

±Latest Webinars

WTB: Cellebrite dongle or services

Sell your old stuff here or post requests for things you want. STRICTLY PRIVATE ADS ONLY.
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Printer Friendly Page
Forum FAQSearchView unanswered posts
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next 

tintweezl

Re: WTB: Cellebrite dongle or services

Post Posted: Jul 29, 18 16:12

$9,000 is crazy. The price is what you negotiate. I would counter that with they give you the license and $9k and their firstborn.

Windows XP support ended years ago but my machines work fine. Screw updates.

Again, there is a difference between support and continued functionality. All the UFED Touch (1) units did not stop working on June 30th. Neither will these. It would be illegal.

As an aside...why you hating on a value reseller of quality products? I warranty the units, use escrow and guarantee they function as described or I pay return shipping with full refund and no restocking fee. I save small businessmen thousands of dollars and allow them to practice a cutting edge trade. Don’t be a recycler hater!  

xaries

Post Posted: Mar 25, 19 17:36

is it still sales ufed touch  

tintweezl

Post Posted: Mar 25, 19 17:45

There is one left.  

Igor_Michailov

Post Posted: Mar 25, 19 18:39

Here is an email from Cellebrite:

Cellebrite Equipment Reminder

Dear Igor,

Cellebrite strives to provide the highest quality products for organizations with legal authority to access digital information. As part of Cellebrite’s inventory control process we need to ensure that our products are only used by the original owner. As a reminder, selling or distributing any of your Cellebrite equipment to other organizations is not permitted without written approval from Cellebrite. Since it may be possible for these devices (including old devices such as the discontinued Touch) to access private information, we ask that you treat any Cellebrite equipment within your organization with the highest degree of security.

If you have devices that are no longer in service, we request that you securely destroy the device or return them to Cellebrite for secure destruction. If you have any questions or would like to coordinate the return of equipment, please contact Cellebrite Support Services. Click here for our Support Services directory.

Sincerely,

Cellebrite Product Services

linkedin.com/in/igormikhaylovcf 

tintweezl

Post Posted: Mar 26, 19 04:04

EULA is between Cellebrite and their clients, not third parties. Whereas the equipment and software are designed to continue their usefulness after E.O.L. and without updates and whereas the Supreme Court ruled in 2016 that manufacturers who include licensed software with hardware that requires that software can not preclude a third party aftermarket from trading in their used equipment by holding the new owners responsible for a license agreement to which they did not agree. Sorry, Cellebrite. Sorry, Igor (ever the forum cop)!

Cellebrite tried their hardest (used Forbes magazine as a pawn too) at shutting down the UFED Touch aftermarket on eBay only to have the relevant points and authorities reviewed by eBay general counsel and subsequently were forced to reinstate the resalability of the Cellebrite UFED Touch products. I’ve sold several (eBay handle: blackbuggroup, store: www.ebay.com/str/blackbugforensics Website: www.blackbug.com)
and all good on all ends of transaction (I could have gotten a lot more but hey, unlike Cellebrite I like helping to create a market for people who are interested in mobile forensic extraction but don’t happen to be a government agency with $5000 per year for updated licensing, not to mention $15-20k for a single unit.

If you’re going to preach from Cellebrite’s propaganda designed to scare away aftermarket buyers so they can sell more brand-new devices, at least disclose that you are on their social influencer payroll!  

xaries

Post Posted: Mar 26, 19 04:31

Prıce?  

tintweezl

Post Posted: Mar 26, 19 05:23

This one has no case and the cables and tip kits are not totally complete, but close. License expired in 2017 which is a pretty good find and it’s tested. It’s my last one AND best one because it is loaded with modules: physical extraction, logical, passlock, sim, a ton more. Most just have physical extraction with no analysis.

$2250